Lead HR at MyAashiana Management Services Pvt Ltd - Zipgrid
Views:3831 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Zipgrid - Manager - Sales (5-10 yrs)
Sales Manager :
Role description :
- Team Orientation: The candidate is expected to lead, mentor, coach and supervise the team ensuring not only team but individual targets are met as well. The candidate is expected to identify and nurture the next level of leadership talent for the company.
Customer Orientation :
- He/she is expected to understand the industry, market trends, competition and provide appropriate feedback / suggestions to management to help improve the offering and customer satisfaction.
- The candidate should be systems oriented with the ability to understand customer requirements and propose optimal solutions that meet an exceed customer requirements.
Partner Orientation : He/she is expected to identify, nurture and develop alternate routes/channels to acquire customers.
Note : Candidate is expected to work on weekends, odd hours and travel when required. The weekly holiday is on Monday.
- We are looking for candidates with the following attributes and are willing to invest in coaching and developing high potential candidates for a long term, high growth career.
1. Potential - (Is)
- Ambitious, high energy, mature and enthusiastic individual
- Should carry a genuine interest and concern for the team with the ability to mentor and coach them
- Should have the necessary credibility to become a trusted advisor to large, prospective customers
2. Performance - (Has)
- Consistently met and exceeded agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule for self and team
- Demonstrated in ability in developing alternate routes/channels to sell to and service the customer
- The ability to understand & sell complex, integrated products
- The relevant experience to size the market and has a track record of expanding the market to achieve rapid growth as well as gaining market share at the expense of competitors.
- Innovative ideas and has leveraged marketing to develop a high quality pipeline of prospects
3. Skills - (Can)
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Create and deliver high impact presentations
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders across levels
- Negotiating & close deals
- Conduct regular sales reviews with team and channel partners
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Lead a team selling effort requiring that draws on the expertise of multi-skilled team members cutting across departments
4. Qualification - (Has)
- Graduate + Experience in B2B Sales.
- Experience in Software, Accounting, Compliance or Facility
Property Management Sales :
- Experience in working with Sales in Housing Society domain will be an added advantage.
- Working experience in a start-up is an added advantage