Lead HR at Zinnov
Views:12091 Applications:1820 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Zinnov - Senior Consultant - TMT/Aerospace/Auto/Manufacturing/Telecom/Semiconductor Domain (2-5 yrs)
Opportunity with Zinnov Management Consulting, Bangalore/ Gurgaon location. We are looking forward to hiring Senior Consultant with a BE and MBA from a T1 college (BE is a mandate)
Job Objective :
As a Senior Consultant, you will be closely working with the Management Team for practice development, project delivery in the technology domain-TMT domain/Aerospace/Automotive/Manufacturing/ Telecom/Semiconductor You will need to work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverable deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements. Senior Consultants are also expected to assist with business development activities and provide thought leadership. Possess subject matter knowledge to lend additional credibility and add value at all stages and levels.
Job Overview :
You would typically be working on multiple projects and responsible for end-to-end project delivery. You will be working closely with your project teams to guide them to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
You may be required to travel within India/ overseas (typically emerging markets) for client meetings/primary research.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Senior Consultants would be typically working with EM (Engagement Manager, members of the leadership team) for Project Delivery and in some cases, deliver projects end to end.
- Manage projects from the first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the practice area, provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring and supervision to the team
- Coach team with respect to conducting primary and/or secondary research and validate findings of team members
- Review project plans as well as deliverables and validates insights and strategic recommendations by the teams. Ensure the teams are:
- Validating the data obtained and analyzing it to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
- Identifying trends, patterns, and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations
- Over-manage client communication process (as applicable) including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering quality outputs.
- Manage research partner relationships (as applicable).
Business Development and Solutions
- Contribute to the business development process, support sales teams in closing deals by participating in client calls and pitching solution
- Design solutions based on client's requirements; define engagement structure including resource requirements, project travel, effort estimates and proposal pricing strategies
- Develop proof of concept of the solution (if required)
Practice and Organizational Development
- Work with Senior Management Teams to achieve practice's vision and mission
- Assist in development and building of the practice team
- Collaborate with senior management in development and enhancement of knowledge nuggets and thought pieces, methodologies, and frameworks, website content development, etc. Also, build sales collaterals such as whitepapers and capability decks
- Lead and motivate all resources in the team, help them in coaching and skill sets buildings, including practice-specific training and development initiatives.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with teams in a timeline is driven high-pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
- Should be hands-on with exceptional execution/delivery capabilities
- Process orientation and high level of comfort with usage as well as customization of Technology tools
- The candidate should be able to work on client engagements at CXO as well as lower levels
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong - can-do- attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up
- Ability to proactively identify ways to contribute to firm's goals & mission
- International experience will be an added advantage
- Professional appearance as well as manner of speaking
Preferred Experience :
- 3-6 years of experience, in either of the following profiles -
- Consultant for technology clients
- Corporate Strategy professional in large company
- Research Analyst covering technology sector
- Market Intelligence/ Competitor Intelligence professional in large company
The candidate should have reasonable experience in :
- Studying evolving technology trends and business model shifts in the industry
- Advising on product/ services strategy or go-to-market strategy or business model design etc. for technology companies
- Understanding changing customer needs and its implications on technology industry
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering) from a top-tier university (such as IITs, NITs, DU, etc.); And an MBA from one of the top institutions in India / abroad