Director HR at Zinnov
Views:544 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Zinnov - Manager - Legal (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Secretarial :
- Responsible for ensuring RBI Compliances with corporate laws and SEBI, Board Process, Monitoring compliance management system and secretarial compliance of its subsidiaries including overseas subsidiaries.
- Reviewing of compliances under Trade Marks Act in case of new registration, opposition or infringement of Trade mark and liasoning with the attorneys.
2) Corporate Law & Statutory Compliance :
- Merger, Demerger & Acquisition expertise.
- Ensuring compliance with the Companies Act, Secretarial Standards and Corporate Laws, Rules and Regulation.
- Board & its Committee Meetings and Shareholders Meetings.
- Ensuring compliance with the JV Agreements, Investment & Shareholders Agreements and requirements of Private Equity Investor and other related compliances.
3) Assignments related to Formation of Companies Abroad : Formations of subsidiaries/Step-down Subsidiaries outside India as part of expansion of business under RBI Approval Route by means of formation of Companies / Branch Offices.
Legal Job Description :
- This position will directly reporting to Director Finance & will be in charge of Corporate Legal and Compliance Functions.
- Responsible to protect the company reputation and risk & compliance of the organization.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and settling legal and transactional documents & agreements; Preparing Contracts / Agreements. Preparing Manuals / Policy Documents as may be required.
- Ensuring that the agreements are vetted thoroughly in the interest of the Company and responses are given within agreed period.
- Coordinating with lawyers and counsels for notices, replies, petitions, Litigation & Arbitration matters etc. Keeping track of legal cases and coordinating for hearings.
- Must have successful experience in complex Trademark infringement, leading negotiations on complex, high value, contracts and agreements etc.
- Coordinate with outside Counsel in case any matters are referred to them. Managing Corporate Law, Corporate Governance & Compliance activities.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as building policies and adherence to internal group policies and procedures. Undertake research activities to provide inputs on legal matters, including Labour Laws, Corporate Laws etc.
- Develop effective relationship and engagement with internal stakeholders, clients including international clients, business associates and other function groups.
- The profile will be providing proactive, in-depth, legal, business-focused advice to the business, as well as implementing initiatives and processes in order to set standards and reinforce a culture of integrity, quality, ethical behaviour and responsibility across the business.
- Should have impeccable communication, interpersonal skills. Travel requirement are as per Business demands.