Zinnov - Lead/Consultant - Talent Acquisition (8-12 yrs)
Founded in 2002, Zinnov - meaning Zeal in Innovation - A leading Management Consulting firm that helps organizations globalize their businesses, tackle organizational challenges & build institutional capability its mission is to become a Leading Global Management Consulting Firm. At Zinnov, we work in tandem with our clients to tackle organizational challenges, improve performance and build institutional capability. With advanced reasoning and analytical techniques, Zinnov provides customers with solutions that help in integrating organizational vision, business definition and processes. Zinnov's key service offerings span across globalization of technology, People Practice and Market Expansion into growth markets, thereby creating a niche for ourselves in the industry today.
For additional information, visit www.zinnov.com.
Besides a huge opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, Zinnov offers:
- A challenging and stimulating work environment
- Considerable opportunities for learning new techniques, exposure to work in different sectors and domains.
- A friendly working environment which allows employees to grow professionally and build a rewarding career.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve professional goals.
- Recruitment- Relationship Management- Develop visibility and build relationships with key university stakeholders to successful implement the campus engagement strategy
- Candidate identification & tracking - Attract, track, report and close on the highest quality candidates creating a pipeline of talent to fulfil hiring needs. Overall excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Candidate placement - efficiently evaluate entry level candidate competencies and match candidate interests/talents with hiring needs through interviews and assessment centres
- Consolidate feedback on experience and provide summary across all programs.
- Managing recruitment and communication with global stakeholders preferred
- Can play the role of a HR/talent management consultant, someone who has good knowledge by HR best practices, compensation, induction and orientation in GICs in India.
- Headcount management - partner with Talent Acquisition, HR and business partners to influence work force plans; collect, create and manage corresponding university requisitions for current and long-term talent needs
- Strategic advisory - consultative trusted advisor with business, identify business hiring needs and collaboratively consult on topics such sourcing strategies, hiring trends, candidate attraction and interview best practices; build strong connections with key stakeholders in the company, both globally and locally; Advise on intern program planning, development and execution
- Partnerships/Training - Provide program guidance to stakeholders on college candidate experience from beginning to end coaching business group partners on a variety of recruiting activities including candidate pool, diversity strategies, technical presentations and candidate interviewing;
- BS/BA degree or equivalent is required.
- Master's degree, or equivalent, in a related field (HR, MBA, Learning & Development) is preferred.
- 8-12 years technical, university or MBA recruiting and/or recruiting experience in a results oriented environment
- Demonstrable experience and expertise managing multiple candidates and developing recruiting strategies.
- Ability to meet or exceed talent acquisition metrics including individual productivity targets, diversity and client & candidate satisfaction.
- Team player, highly responsive and customer focus orientated and strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong project management experience preferred; primarily focused on owning and delivering on complex projects from beginning to end.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Language - fluent English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.