HR Executive at Zinnov Management Consulting
Views:2834 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Zinnov - Lead - Business Development (4-9 yrs)
Designation: Senior /Lead Business Development
Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline, MBA in sales and marketing preferred
Experience: 5 to 9 years of relevant experience. Experience in GCoE ( Global Centre of Excellence) set-up, industry knowledge on MNC's (R&D, IT, Product Development, Engineering companies) preferred.
As a Business Development Lead, you will be closely working with the Business and Marketing team which will involve examining the company's competition, connecting with customers to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities and to drive better business and sales strategies in identified markets and segment, with the goal of driving sales and profitability.
As a Business Development Lead, you would be responsible for identifying business/and or leads, pitch services to new clients and existing clients and maintaining a good relationship with prospects. Also communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
Will involve Selling into Multinational Companies (MNC) in R&D, IT, Product development, Engineering firms
- Identifying the opportunities, lead generation, pre-sales
- Helping the partner to drive this practice
- Able to conduct Primary / Secondary research, LinkedIn, other professional medium platforms to generate newer leads, potentials clients
- Target Database building/ updating/calls, follow ups, client presentations, proposal creation, RFP/ RFI, sales collaterals, closures etc.
- Responsible for Building, maintaining existing relationships and Tracking new relationships
- Nurture existing clients (account management/ relationship management)
- Maintaining Timeline, tracker sheet for leads generated, closures etc.
- Organize specific round table events, thought leadership connect series, workshops, leadership meets etc.
- Support CEO/Senior stakeholders in meetings/Client management
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Excellent written, oral skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Relationship building & Networking Skills (possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections with others
- Creative, self-starter, who is highly motivated, focussed, and curious to learn
- A positive go-getter attitude
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong team building skills; project management skills, analytical skills, and troubleshooting skills
- Possess strong business aptitude and working knowledge
- Be able to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics in the form of a presentation
- Driven with a strong professional work ethic