HR Executive at Zinnov Management Consulting
Views:1004 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Zinnov - Investment Analyst (4-6 yrs)
Founded in 2002, Zinnov - meaning Zeal in Innovation - A leading Management Consulting firm that helps organizations globalize their businesses, tackle organizational challenges & build institutional capability its mission is to become a Leading Global Management Consulting Firm. At Zinnov, we work in tandem with our clients to tackle organizational challenges, improve performance and build institutional capability. With advanced reasoning and analytical techniques, Zinnov provides customers with solutions that help in integrating organizational vision, business definition and processes. Zinnov's key service offerings span across globalization of technology, People Practice and Market Expansion into growth markets, thereby creating a niche for ourselves in the industry today. For additional information, visit www.zinnov.com
Besides a huge opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, Zinnov offers:
- A challenging and stimulating work environment
- Considerable opportunities for learning new techniques, exposure to work in different sectors and domains.
- A friendly working environment that allows employees to grow professionally and build a rewarding career.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve professional goals.
Level : Investment Associate in the Venture Capital & Private Equity Practice
Primary Responsibilities: Market Research, Writing Investment Thesis & White papers, Executive Presentations, Financial Modeling and Market Sizing.
- Extensive market / industry research, ecosystem studies; Study of different markets, industries and companies; market sizing,
- Understanding of IT services and technology firms ; Deep interest and understanding in the competitive and technological challenges facing the technology industry, Understanding of key technology trends.
- Excellent senior executive-level verbal and written communication skills; Preparation of pitches, discussion notes, information memorandum and financial analysis for existing and prospective clients
- Ability to have senior CXO conversations independently
- Identifying trends, patterns and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations
- Over-manage x-team communication including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering quality outputs.
- Business Development and Solutions
- Contribute to the business development process, support sales teams in closing deals by participating in client calls and pitching solution
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor's/Master's in Engineering or Computer Science from a Tier 1 school.
- 4 plus years of relevant experience in management consulting, venture capital or private equity, experience in technology preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Be exceptionally good with data (with an emphasis on data analysis, market research and market sizing)
- Motivated, hardworking team player
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
- Process orientation and high level of comfort with usage as well as customization of Technology tools
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong - can do- attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firm's goals & mission