HR Executive at Zinnov Management Consulting
Views:1578 Applications:469 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Zinnov - HR Business Partner (5-10 yrs)
Founded in 2002, Zinnov - meaning Zeal in Innovation - A leading Management Consulting firm that helps organizations globalize their businesses, tackle organizational challenges & build institutional capability its mission is to become a Leading Global Management Consulting Firm. At Zinnov, we work in tandem with our clients to tackle organizational challenges, improve performance and build institutional capability. With advanced reasoning and analytical techniques, Zinnov provides customers with solutions that help in integrating organizational vision, business definition and processes. Zinnov's key service offerings span across globalization of technology, People Practice and Market Expansion into growth markets, thereby creating a niche for ourselves in the industry today. For additional information, visit www.zinnov.com.
Besides a huge opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, Zinnov offers :
- A challenging and stimulating work environment
- Considerable opportunities for learning new techniques, exposure to work in different sectors and domains.
- A friendly working environment which allows employees to grow professionally and build a rewarding career.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve professional goals.
Job Description: Manager/ HR Business Partner
- Provide inputs and take accountability to manage the HRD functions (HR Operations, Strategy Planning, Compensation, Learning and Development, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition); conceptualizing and effectuating measures/modifications in the operating procedures to optimize resource and manpower utilization
- Relationship Management : Develop visibility and build relationships with key stakeholders to successful implement and execute recruitment strategy
- You will scout and engage with top talent and build best Tech`& Non-tech team. You will work with key stakeholders, take ownership of headcount requirements, create an outstanding candidate experience, and manage the hiring process in line with organisation culture.
- Implementation of highly effective, results-driven talent research, talent mapping, and competitive intelligence to meet the current and future talent needs
- Engage with key stakeholders in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Individual will need to ensure continuous pipeline creation for our various open positions, Identification of prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources and assessing candidates to ensure role match, cultural fitment etc
- Implementation of highly effective, results-driven talent research, talent mapping, and competitive intelligence to meet the current and future leadership talent needs
- Discover new, efficient, effective and sustainable candidate channels to meet current and future leadership talent needs. Develop approach for recruitment systems initiatives, critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members
- Manage relationships across businesses and vendor teams, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
- Partnerships/Training : Provide program guidance to stakeholders on college candidate experience from beginning to end; coaching business group partners on a variety of recruiting activities including candidate pool, diversity strategies, technical presentations and candidate interviewing
Performance & Coaching and learning :
- Provides expertise and partners with the business leaders and performance management team to validate performance information, promotion recommendations and coaching activities
- Supports leadership sessions and communications about performance and promotions
- Is a sounding board/expert for stakeholders on coaching needs that derive from the annual planning and performance management processes
- May lead performance management follow ups for Managers and junior team members
- Is a champion to create a culture of ongoing feedback and high performance Professional Development Coaching & Mentorship
- Works closely with the Business partners to identify training needs and areas for improvement
- Providing direction for setting of KRAs/ Goal Setting to employees and execution of Performance Management system
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training program
HR Team and Processes :
- Keeps a tab on the pulse of the people by leveraging various sources (HealthCheck, pulse surveys, exit interviews, etc.) and drives effective programs that continue to improve engagement and the people experience
- Advises key stakeholders on ways to reinforce and strengthen culture, community and engagement
- Partners with business leaders on issue identification, action planning, and office engagement initiatives
- Participates in and supports recognition programs and communications
- Oversees employee relation issues which may include: intake, investigations, conflict resolution session(s), and actioning any next steps
- Create and Analyze HR metrics time and again to make effective decision
- Assist in the compensation annual revision process and help maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Drive analytics to provide insights to leadership on the internal/external trends and movements in compensation
- Assist in the compensation annual revision process
- Bring in attrition control measures
Engagement & Culture :
- Drive compelling employee engagement initiatives regularly and build powerful connect with the employees
- Liaises across HR teams to support stakeholders with specific issue area (onboarding, orientation, people guidelines, POSH etc.)
- Develops and communicates people guidelines, policies and procedures
- Works with other HR team and other corporate function to create and maintain best practices that drive shared outcomes and deliver strong impact/ positive customer experience
- Provides mentorship, coaching and guidance to broader HR team
- Serves as a change management agent/champion
- BS/BA degree or equivalent is required.
- Master's degree, or equivalent, in a related field (HR, MBA, Learning & Development) is preferred.
- 5- 10 plus year of experience is preferred, preferably in a GCoE - Global centre of excellence
- Ability to meet or exceed talent acquisition metrics including individual productivity targets, diversity and client & candidate satisfaction.
- Team player, highly responsive and customer focus orientated and strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR compliance
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
- Experience working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong mental agility and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish key relationships with business leaders and develop strong credibility