Zinnov - Engagement Lead (6-9 yrs)
As a Engagement Lead, you will be closely working with the Management Team for practice development, project delivery in the technology domain, TMT domain, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telecom, Semiconductor. You will need to work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements. Engagement Leads are also expected to assist with business development activities and provide thought leadership. Possess subject matter knowledge to lend additional credibility and add value at all stages and levels.
- You would typically be working on multiple projects and responsible for end-to-end project delivery.
- You will be working closely with your project teams to guide them to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
- You may be required to travel within India/ overseas (typically emerging markets) for client meetings/primary research.
- Engagement Leads would be typically working with EM (Engagement Manager, members of the leadership team) for Project Delivery and in some cases, deliver projects end to end.
- Manage projects from first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the practice area, provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring and supervision to the team
- Coach team with respect to conducting primary and/or secondary research and validate findings of team members
- Review project plans as well as deliverables and validate insights and strategic recommendations by the teams. Ensure the teams are:
- Validating the data obtained, and analysing it to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
- Identifying trends, patterns and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations
- Over-manage client communication process (as applicable) including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering quality outputs.
- Manage research partner relationships (as applicable).
Business Development and Solutions
- Contribute to the business development process, support sales teams in closing deals by participating in client calls and pitching solution
- Design solutions based on client's requirements; define engagement structure including resource requirements, project travel, effort estimates and proposal pricing strategies
- Develop proof of concept of the solution (if required)
Practice and Organizational Development
- Work with Senior Management Teams to achieve practice's vision and mission
- Assist in development and building of the practice team
- Collaborate with senior management in development and enhancement of knowledge nuggets and thought pieces, methodologies and frameworks, website content development, etc. Also build sales collaterals such as whitepapers and capability decks
- Lead and motivate all resources in the team, help them in coaching and skill sets buildings, including practice specific training and development initiatives.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
- Should be hands-on with exceptional execution/delivery capabilities
- Process orientation and high level of comfort with usage as well as customization of Technology tools
- The candidate should be able to work on client engagements at CXO as well as lower levels
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong - can do- attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firm's goals & mission
- International experience will be an added advantage
- Professional appearance as well as manner of speaking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.