HR Executive at Zinnov Management Consulting
Views:1389 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Zinnov - Director - Talent Acquisition (10-20 yrs)
Role : Director Talent Acquisition
About Zinnov :
Founded in 2002, Zinnov - meaning Zeal in Innovation - A leading Management Consulting firm that helps organizations globalize their businesses, tackle organizational challenges & build institutional capability its mission is to become a Leading Global Management Consulting Firm. At Zinnov, we work in tandem with our clients to tackle organizational challenges, improve performance and build institutional capability. With advanced reasoning and analytical techniques, Zinnov provides customers with solutions that help in integrating organizational vision, business definition and processes. Zinnov's key service offerings span across globalization of technology, People Practice and Market Expansion into growth markets, thereby creating a niche for ourselves in the industry today. For additional information, visit www.zinnov.com.
Besides a huge opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, Zinnov offers:
- A challenging and stimulating work environment
- Considerable opportunities for learning new techniques, exposure to work in different sectors and domains.
- A friendly working environment which allows employees to grow professionally and build a rewarding career.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve professional goals.
Location : Bangalore ( Currently Remote )
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning, defining and strategizing the hiring needs along with the stakeholders
- Proven project/program management experience from Talent Acquisition & Sourcing
- Responsible for Stakeholder Management - Understanding on the requirement and delivering end to end
- Will nurture relationships with business at senior levels. Should be able to understand commercial, competitive and regulatory drivers of the business
- Must gain in-depth knowledge of the industry in which he/she recruits to understand the needs of the hiring manager
- Analyse recruiting process timely to help stakeholders make responsive decisions that impact talent needs
- Identify, develop and consult/manage technology solutions that enable talent acquisition practices and processes globally
Process & People Management:
- Conducting detail assessment of the candidate to assess work and cultural fitment to the organization
- Owns the recruiting process and influences full-cycle recruiting for across levels.
- Understands hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements. Understands the diverse business models and operational objectives
- Responsible in resource planning, budgeting and optimal utilization of TA budget
- Lead cultural, strategic and technological change in Talent Acquisition
- Formulate feedback mechanisms to monitor and evaluate effectiveness of Talent Acquisition processes and tools
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Enhancing the sourcing strategy by working closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel
- Inform global teams on sourcing best practices and to help those team deliver the right results for the business to achieve their talent demand goals each year.
- Extensive mapping to target right set of people
- Leverages job boards, social networking, and other recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network
- Maintains a pool of highly-qualified candidates with strong sense of ideation & selling skills.
- Provides recommendations to TA team regarding improvement opportunities for the employment life cycle
- Negotiate contracts/agreements with external vendors for recruiting programs & processes.
- Partner closely with External Sourcing for overall Talent Acquisition processes.
- Responsible to improve Employer branding by collaborating with cross functional teams.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 10+ years of experience in TA specializing from Product company only
- Ability to work independently and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high pressure environment
- Manage stakeholders across various geography