Lead HR at Zinnov
Views:10818 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Zinnov - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Compensation and Benefits (3-6 yrs)
Founded in 2002, Zinnov - meaning Zeal in Innovation - A leading Management Consulting firm that helps organizations globalize their businesses, tackle organizational challenges & build institutional capability its mission is to become a Leading Global Management Consulting Firm. At Zinnov, we work in tandem with our clients to tackle organizational challenges, improve performance and build institutional capability. With advanced reasoning and analytical techniques, Zinnov provides customers with solutions that help in integrating organizational vision, business definition and processes. Zinnov's key service offerings span across globalization of technology, People Practice and Market Expansion into growth markets, thereby creating a niche for ourselves in the industry today. For additional information, visit www.zinnov.com.
Besides a huge opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, Zinnov offers:
- A challenging and stimulating work environment
- Considerable opportunities for learning new techniques, exposure to work in different sectors and domains.
- A friendly working environment which allows employees to grow professionally and build a rewarding career.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve professional goals.
Designation: Consultant /Senior Consultant
Experience: 3 -6 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree (Engineering) /Any graduate, MBA in Human Resources is preferred, Prior experience in compensation and benefits is an added advantage
- Lead the compensation and benefits practice within the Talent module of the GIC Accelerator Platform within Zinnov.
- Deliver thought leadership reports/benchmarks that will drive industry trends
- Deliver reports /benchmarks on critical aspects talent management
Compensation and Benefits:
- Deliver compensation and benefits industry and peer reports to clients in Hi Tech space.
- Create value added reports like campus compensation, LTI, HR trends, Talent landscape, hot skills etc. by conducting primary and secondary research.
- Deliver custom studies on pay range design and comp structuring etc.
- Present to Global and Senior Stakeholders within companies based on the analysis
- Conduct working sessions around key talent related areas like compensation trends, Employee engagement and retention etc. highlighting the thought leadership and findings based on the research and analysis
- Manage customer relationships with CXO level stakeholders
- Assist sales team in business development and client acquisition efforts
Desired skills and other requirements:
- Compensation and benefits consulting experience or experience in compensation and benefits administration in an MNC preferably in the Hi-Tech space
- Experience in conducting Job mapping exercise.
- Thorough understanding of benefits practices and policies in the Hi Tech sector.
- Good understanding of various job mapping frameworks, Job evaluation; Variable Pay & Incentive Design.
- Strong project management and client management abilities.
- Effective analytical skills to undertake secondary research, gather market intelligence related to assigned projects and make sound recommendations backed by research outcomes
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Excellent delivery skills and domain/technical knowledge.
- Creative thinking and rigorous analysis to solve a wide array of talent related problems.
- Effective Primary and Secondary research skills
- Able to maintain a professional demeanour in times of high stress. Works well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.