HR Executive at Zinnov
Views:1585 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:321
Zinnov - Consultant - Research - Consulting (3-8 yrs)
You will be working closely with your project teams to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
- Gaining a holistic view of the consulting project
- Focused quality research to arrive at a well framed and thought solution for the client.
- Create a competitive advantage through consumer and market understanding.
- Provide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result analysis and reporting.
- Support primary consumer research to identify, analyse, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders to support key business initiatives.
- Manage on-going consumer data and tracking services, perform routine and extraordinary analysis, and ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functions.
- Support the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives.
- Own small consulting engagements as an individual contributor or individual work streams in larger consulting engagements
- Assist in business development activities by preparing project / work proposal
- Work in collaboration with team members and ensure superior deliverables.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Experience working with a Multinational company
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong can do attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up