Director at ZinkID Media
Views:1109 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
ZinkID Media - Area Business Manager (4-6 yrs)
You will be responsible for managing the business of a of 2-3 territories and lead a team of 1-2. You will work with the team and distribution partners to retain existing customers and acquire new customers leading to exponential growth of business.
Reports to - Regional Business Manager/ Zonal Business Manager
Roles and Responsibilities :
Business Development :
1. School acquisition : Support and monitor ABMs/ BDMs for reaching out to prospective schools through various lead sources like references, channel etc., build a pipeline and sign them up
2. School Retention and upgrade : Monitor the retention of all existing schools and upgrade the value of business within the portfolio.
3. Channel Development: Identify, develop and manager channel partners who can generate new business or influence a sale.
4. Collection : Collection of money due from schools on time.
School relationship :
1. Relationship : Manage relationships with key schools of the zone. Also, ensure all team members are building and strengthening relationships with their customers.
2. Communication : Ensure periodic communication with the customers and sharing the progress of program implementation in the School
Program implementation :
1. Coordination : Plan and coordinate internally with operations, product specialists and product team to ensure complete and efficient implementation at the School on a day to day basis. In case of escalation from ABM, need to resolve the roadblocks internally for him/her.
Service satisfaction :
1. Customer Satisfaction : Drive customer satisfaction for the managed schools by monitoring to ensure on time high quality product and service delivery.
2. Proactive problem solving : Be transparent in sharing the feedback of the Schools and proactively resolve issues or queries of customers in a timely manner.
Team Leadership :
1. Recruitment : Recruitment of business team members and business partners
2. Training and coaching : Training/ coaching of the team members
3. Planning and Monitoring : Planning and monitoring the priorities of the business team members and ensuring the calendar is followed.
Reporting and Documentation :
1. Documentation : Complete all documentation regarding school sign up, collect advance amount as per company policy and engage the schools as per the need.
2. Reporting : Keep all reporting formats, CRM, documentation etc. updated on day-to-day basis.
It's a high energy job which requires you to spend 100% of your time in the field.
Qualifications & Experience :
1. A graduate from any stream
2. An MBA/PGDBM degree is preferable but not mandatory
3. 4-6 years of B2B selling experience
4. Should have led a team of 2-3 sales team members at least for a year
1. Aggressive pursuit of goals : A go-getter who gets things done.
2. Customer empathy : Should understand customer's pain points and should be able to pass on the feedback to the service/ product team immediately for action
3. Perseverance : One with never- say- die attitude. Doesn- t give up. Takes rejection as a part of the job.
4. Quick learning : Picks up concepts, nuances, etc. quickly and adapts style to match the market and/ or customer need.
5. Work ethic : A self-starter and comprehensive approach of doing things.
6. Comfortable to travel in city and around zone.
Must Have :
1. B2B concept selling : Ability to sell a concept in a B2B environment.
2. Strong negotiation and closing skills.
3. Collection of receivables : Should be able to collect the receivables from the customers based on agreed terms
4. 2Process orientation : Should follow the process and ensure delivery, service, etc are planned and executed as per the outlined process.
5. Key Account Management
6. Channel development and management
7. Data handling and MS office
8. Problem Solving Skills- Should be able to identify roadblocks and find ways to navigate them.
9. Team management and collaboration- Should be able to lead the team members and collaborate with other functions.
10. Reporting-timely reporting of daily activities and business
11. Inter personal skills and communication- Excellent communication and ability to build rapport
Salary Offered : 6-9 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.