Talent Acquisition lead at Zilingo
Views:6115 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Zilingo - Director - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
About company :
Founded by former Mckinsey consultant Ankiti Bose, and ex-Yahoo engineer Dhruv Kapoor, Zilingo is a Series D funded, fashion and lifestyle focused marketplace established in 2015.
Zilingo has advanced to an all-encompassing ecosystem that unlocks value across the supply chain. Their businesses include B2C & B2B Marketplace, Private Label as a Service, E-POS & Inventory Management, Trend Forecasting and Fintech.
Having offices in 7 countries (Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, Philippines, New York), they have seen explosive but sustained growth since inception, becoming one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce marketplaces in Southeast Asia.
They host over 25,000 SMEs with a reach of more than a million customers per month
Role summary :
- You will take ownership of Zilingo's marketing efforts for B2B outreach to merchants.
- You will don many hats, ideate and drive marketing strategy for Mumbai B2B business
- You will work closely with the Head of B2B Marketing to achieve all business objectives.
Key responsibilities :
- Define go-to-market strategy for B2B products and services in key markets
- Own the full-stack marketing portfolio which includes pitches, marketing communication, digital marketing, content production, social media, TV and Billboard campaigns and offline events such as trade shows
- Execute winning marketing strategies to drive user growth, engagement, retention and efficiency
- Build and motivate a team of world-class marketing professionals in Mumbai that can scale Zilingo's marketing aggressively while remaining lean, fast and efficient at all times
- Work with the team to establish and manage Zilingo's relationships with external partners to grow the manufacturer base - including major banks, telcos, startups and other organisations
- Track all marketing KPIs, providing actionable insights for improvement and growth
- Maintain monthly reports on Zilingo's seller marketing portfolio, allocate budgets to various marketing activities and assess performance with KPIs
- Create omni-channel campaigns and ideas for multiple use-cases across all of Zilingo's channels - paid, owned, earned and drive the execution of these campaigns
- A/B test copy, creatives and strategies for these channels and arrive at winning strategies that will maximise CLTV
- Be at the cutting edge of marketing best practices to propose and integrate with new partners and solutions that can improve Zilingo's user growth and engagement KPIs
- Conduct research on top fashion brands, influencers, fashion weeks, celebrities to craft content ideas that will resonate with the Zilingo India's user base
- Work closely with local advertising, event and PR agencies to communicate the Zilingo brand externally and drive them to deliver the best possible result
Must haves :
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B or SaaS companies
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Fluent with MS Office suite
Good to haves :
- Prior experience in e-commerce, vendor-focused marketing
- Well versed with the latest trends, styles and updates in the fashion world
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite
- You- re able to drive projects independently
- The role requires you to be a jack of all trades
- You need to be a hustler who can get stuff done, in an error-free, data-driven manner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.