HR Manager at ZiffyHomes
Views:2375 Applications:684 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
ZiffyHomes - Manager - Finance (2-5 yrs)
- Preparing Annual/Monthly Budget and forecasting trends.
- Developing reports for top management summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage and cash flows, and coordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and financial forecast.
- Funds flow, Cash flow & closely reporting management for future expansion plans & financial planning.
- Presentation of MIS and dashboards on Monthly and Quarterly basis.
- Preparation of Projected Revenue & Receivable on periodically basis or as per Management requirement.
- Coordinating the preparation, maintenance and filing of projected P&L Account and Balance
- Sheet as required by bank authorities and other financial institutions.
- Responsible for monthly closures on books of accounts.
- Getting control of accounts, reconcile and sorting out the discrepancies
- Ensuring all statutory liabilities (EPF, ESI, TDS) is being charged correctly and tax payment being made on time.
- Complying statutory provisions of GST Act in terms of invoicing, payment, filing of returns.
- Ensure Smooth conduct of Financial Accounting processes (Accounts payable, Employee reimbursements, Payroll etc.), adhering to applicable Finance policies & procedures.