Talent Acquisition Manager at Zetwerk
Views:100 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Zetwerk - IT Audit Role (8-12 yrs)
Zetwerk is the largest global manufacturing network for custom manufacturing that helps transform digital designs into physical manifestations. Zetwerk offers manufacturing solutions across a diverse range of products, from simple items like steel pipes to complex products like aircraft engine components, from industrial use-cases like metal bridges, oil rigs, aircraft/auto components to consumer use-cases like apparel, home appliances, audio-visual electronics, for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike.
Zetwerk offers customers access to a wide range of manufacturing capabilities, including metal fabrication, CNC machining, plastic injection moulding, 3D printing and aluminum die castings, across 1000s of manufacturing partners. These capabilities serve a diverse set of industries ranging from traditional ones such as Oil & Gas, Energy, Infrastructure, Aerospace, Apparel to modern ones such as Renewables, Electric Vehicles, Consumer Electronics, and Space. For customers, Zetwerk's global manufacturing network ensures products are manufactured faster, at competitive prices and with world-class quality. It offers quality monitoring through indigenously developed technology which provides end-to-end transparency from purchase orders to delivery, thus eliminating uncertainties around quality, visibility, reliability, and under-utilized capacities.
For manufacturing partners, the Zetwerk platform drives higher capacity utilization of manufacturing capacities and offers various portfolio services (including logistics, raw material procurement, working capital access) to drive revenue growth as well as optimize for cost of manufacturing.
Technology + Manufacturing:
Over the last 3 years, Zetwerk has built a strong technology driven supply chain to deliver high quality manufacturing of various industrial and consumer products at highly competitive costs and lead times. Zetwerk's in-house Manufacturing Operating System software, ZISO, enables digital selection of supply, pricing recommendations, digital repository of engineering designs, real-time tracking of manufacturing across various stages, visual updates of products getting made, seamless communication across stakeholders and quality assurance of the final product getting shipped. Our software led approach unifies various stakeholders in the manufacturing universe to collaborate to deliver the products we see around us and we love.
These include product designers, manufacturing partners, logistics providers, third-party quality inspectors, financing partners, raw material suppliers and many more. Zetwerk unifies the highly fragmented manufacturing ecosystem to work as one single entity to deliver the highest quality manufacturing with the fastest possible lead times and the lowest possible costs, day in day out.
A company that's changing the way manufacturing is done needs game changers to shape the future. At Zetwerk, our job is to help you excel in your career and make an Impact. We offer you an environment to create a unique career journey, opportunities to grow your ambition and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. We encourage innovation through collaboration and connect you to leaders who help you go beyond. We deliver the best for our people so that they can deliver the best for our customers. It's that simple. It's Zetwerk.
Location : Bangalore
Years of Experience - 8+yrs
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for examination and analysis of internal controls and business risk by performing IT audit work, developing audit scope, procedures and preparing audit reports.
- Knowledge of IT and IS controls and standards. Understanding of audit program and execution
- The person should be able to do IT risk assessment, application controls, reviews, ITGC (covering OS, DB, AD, network component, cloud security review).
- Needs to have idea on Application access control framework (SoD and sensitive access controls).
- Evaluate effectiveness of information-processing controls across business/ process cycles
- Pro-actively identify other areas of business initiatives and changes in the business environment and assess their impact on the control environment.
- Knowledge of quality and business continuity
- Participation in technology initiatives and projects ensuring that audit perspective is effectively voiced, and appropriate controls are designed and implemented on a proactive basis
External Skills And Expertise
- Information security professional having 8+ years of Experience with IT/IS audit Background
- A bachelor's or master's degree in B Tech/ B.E / MS/ MBA in accounting or a related discipline
- CISA, CISM (any one certification is desired)
- Willing to work in a highly dynamic business environment with strong professional insight, ethics and conduct
- Able to deal with complex set of information and data is a desired attribute for this role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.