Talent Acquisition Manager at Zetwerk
Views:405 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Zetwerk - HR Business Partner - Sales Vertical (6-12 yrs)
Zetwerk is the largest global manufacturing network for custom manufacturing that helps transform digital designs into physical manifestations. Zetwerk offers manufacturing solutions across a diverse range of products, from simple items like steel pipes to complex products like aircraft engine components, from industrial use-cases like metal bridges, oil rigs, aircraft/auto components to consumer use-cases like apparel, home appliances, audio-visual electronics, for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike. Zetwerk offers customers access to a wide range of manufacturing capabilities, including metal fabrication, CNC machining, plastic injection moulding, 3D printing and aluminum die castings, across 1000s of manufacturing partners.
These capabilities serve a diverse set of industries ranging from traditional ones such as Oil & Gas, Energy, Infrastructure, Aerospace, Apparel to modern ones such as Renewables, Electric Vehicles, Consumer Electronics, and Space. For customers, Zetwerk's global manufacturing network ensures products are manufactured faster, at competitive prices and with world-class quality. It offers quality monitoring through indigenously developed technology which provides end-to-end transparency from purchase orders to delivery, thus eliminating uncertainties around quality, visibility, reliability, and under-utilized capacities. For manufacturing partners, the Zetwerk platform drives higher capacity utilization of manufacturing capacities and offers various portfolio services (including logistics, raw material procurement, working capital access) to drive revenue growth as well as optimize for cost of manufacturing.
Technology + Manufacturing
Over the last 3 years, Zetwerk has built a strong technology driven supply chain to deliver high quality manufacturing of various industrial and consumer products at highly competitive costs and lead times. Zetwerk's in-house Manufacturing Operating System software, ZISO, enables digital selection of supply, pricing recommendations, digital repository of engineering designs, real-time tracking of manufacturing across various stages, visual updates of products getting made, seamless communication across stakeholders and quality assurance of the final product getting shipped. Our software led approach unifies various stakeholders in the manufacturing universe to collaborate to deliver the products we see around us and we love.
These include product designers, manufacturing partners, logistics providers, third-party quality inspectors, financing partners, raw material suppliers and many more. Zetwerk unifies the highly fragmented manufacturing ecosystem to work as one single entity to deliver the highest quality manufacturing with the fastest possible lead times and the lowest possible costs, day in day out.
A company that's changing the way manufacturing is done needs game changers to shape the future. At Zetwerk, our job is to help you excel in your career and make an Impact. We offer you an environment to create a unique career journey, opportunities to grow your ambition and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. We encourage innovation through collaboration and connect you to leaders who help you go beyond. We deliver the best for our people so that they can deliver the best for our customers. It's that simple. It's Zetwerk.
Job Location : Bangalore
Years of Experience : 8-10yrs as a Sales HRBP
Job Responsibilities :
- Partner with business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment.
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee issues.
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Assess, create and implement employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures.
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self- initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource office within a corporate operations structure