Lead - TA at Zetwerk Manufacturing Businesses Private Limited
Views:578 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Zetwerk - Finance Program Manager - Digital Transformation - Unimacts (4-10 yrs)
Finance Program Manager - Digital Transformation - Unimacts
- Understanding the automation requirements of the finance org.
- Spearheading the ERP implementation project for the finance organization.
- Identifying, communicating and ensuring implementation of all requirements of the finance function during the ER.
- Strong Program Management Skills implementation phase
- Strong Program Management Skills.
- Overseeing the digitalization process for the finance function.
- Act as an anchor to resolve the routine requirements of the finance team for the implemented Software.
- Acting as an anchor for the team to meet all expectations from the ERP Deep understanding of various finance functions. such as AP, AR, Recons, Fixed Assets, GL, etc.
- Apply the knowledge of technology + finance to drive efficiencies and increase overall productivity.
- Experience working with business teams, consultants and Analytics.
- Experience implementing an ERP or CLM Tool at an organization or any other SAAS products is a preference.
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with multiple cross-team customers to delivery and completion.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills to help teams deliver on time.
- Ability to create an inclusive environment to help all members of your team thrive.
- Data-driven: Experience defining metrics and running experiments and testing.
- Customer oriented: Works backward from the customer and understands needs.
- 4-10 years of experience
- C.A. (intermediate or final) or ICWA or MBA finance is preferred.
- B. Com or M.com degree is a prerequisite.
- Specialization in project management, business administration, or a related field will be an added advantage.
- Current knowledge of MS Dynamics/SAP/MS Dynamics/Oracle systems, deployment, and integration.
- Experience with Data Mining or Power BI a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.