Talent Acquisition Manager at Zetwerk
Views:464 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Zetwerk - Corporate Affairs Role (12-15 yrs)
Zetwerk - Corporate Affairs
- Zetwerk is the largest global manufacturing network for custom manufacturing that helps transform digital designs into physical manifestations.
- Zetwerk offers manufacturing solutions across a diverse range of products, from simple items like steel pipes to complex products like aircraft engine components, from industrial use-cases like metal bridges, oil rigs, aircraft/auto components to consumer use-cases like apparel, home appliances, audio-visual electronics, for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike. Zetwerk offers customers access to a wide range of manufacturing capabilities, including metal fabrication, CNC machining, plastic injection moulding, 3D printing and aluminum die castings, across 1000s of manufacturing partners. These capabilities serve a diverse set of industries ranging from traditional ones such as Oil & Gas, Energy, Infrastructure, Aerospace, Apparel to modern ones such as Renewables, Electric Vehicles, Consumer Electronics, and Space.
- For customers, Zetwerk's global manufacturing network ensures products are manufactured faster, at competitive prices and with world-class quality. It offers quality monitoring through indigenously developed technology which provides end-to-end transparency from purchase orders to delivery, thus eliminating uncertainties around quality, visibility, reliability, and under-utilized capacities. For manufacturing partners, the Zetwerk platform drives higher capacity utilization of manufacturing capacities and offers various portfolio services (including logistics, raw material procurement, working capital access) to drive revenue growth as well as optimize for cost of manufacturing.
Technology + Manufacturing
Over the last 3 years, Zetwerk has built a strong technology driven supply chain to deliver high quality manufacturing of various industrial and consumer products at highly competitive costs and lead times. Zetwerk's in-house Manufacturing Operating System software, ZISO, enables digital selection of supply, pricing recommendations, digital repository of engineering designs, real-time tracking of manufacturing across various stages, visual updates of products getting made, seamless communication across stakeholders and quality assurance of the final product getting shipped.
Our software led approach unifies various stakeholders in the manufacturing universe to collaborate to deliver the products we see around us and we love. These include product designers, manufacturing partners, logistics providers, third-party quality inspectors, financing partners, raw material suppliers and many more. Zetwerk unifies the highly fragmented manufacturing ecosystem to work as one single entity to deliver the highest quality manufacturing with the fastest possible lead times and the lowest possible costs, day in day out.
A company that's changing the way manufacturing is done needs game changers to shape the future. At Zetwerk, our job is to help you excel in your career and make an Impact. We offer you an environment to create a unique career journey, opportunities to grow your ambition and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. We encourage innovation through collaboration and connect you to leaders who help you go beyond. We deliver the best for our people so that they can deliver the best for our customers. It's that simple. It's Zetwerk
Job Brief & Responsibilities :
- Develop a strong understanding for Zetwerk business and help formulate an overall Government Affairs,
- Industry Affairs & Policy strategy aligned to company's goals.
- Develop and implement strategic advocacy plan to aid business development for the company
- Engage with industry bodies, government bodies, thinktanks to drive company objectives and establish
- Zetwerk's point of view through thought leadership.
- Develop, drive and sustain public engagement events to promote Zetwerk brand and business among government stakeholders Develop good and trusted relationship with senior government officials departments in roads, railways, commerce, urban development, water and others.
- Engage with Academia to build partnerships/ research opportunities that reinforce technology usage in manufacturing
Professional Qualifications & Experience :
- Minimum of 12-15 years of government affairs, public policy or journalism experience in tracking central and state governments in India.
- A degree in public policy, law or journalism from a reputed institute. Master's degree from a reputed institute would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of the workings of the government in the manufacturing and infrastructure sectors.
- Strong grasp of the latest national and international developments.
Soft Skills :
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, including public speaking skills.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills; has good emotional quotient in resolving conflicts, stakeholders' management.
- Strategic thinker in issues management and creating opportunities for engagement.
- Good project management skill - able to multiple tasks simultaneously, and organize and prioritize work under pressure, and take decisions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.