Senior Talent Acquisition Associate at Directi
Views:1999 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Zeta - Specialist/Manager - Product Marketing (4-10 yrs)
- Zeta is looking to hire an enthusiastic Product Marketing Specialist to take charge of the end-to-end user experience within our product. The intent of this role would be to help new users onboard seamlessly, help educate existing users on cool new features they should be using & overall drive greater product usage (for Zeta) and unlock corresponding impact (for the end user & their organization).
- As Product Marketing Specialist, you will need to quickly become an expert on our product, the market, the target customers, our competition, and be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value of our products to the marketplace. This role works in close cooperation and liaises with product management, marketing teams, external customers, and sales.
- In essence, this is a role that bridges Marketing & Product. And as you'd expect, that means the best fit person is someone who understands and empathises with customers and loves technology. And can connect the two. An experience of working in a B2B enterprise / product company will be a huge plus.
- We are looking at someone who is creative, solution-oriented and passionate. Someone who understands product and can simplify the articulation of its benefit to the customer . We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Product Marketing Specialist will be able to hit the ground running.
What is the Job like?
- Work with Product to distill out the key value propositions / impact drivers for the product
- Help conduct ongoing market scans of competitive product & feature-sets
- Through interpretation of market intelligence, become an expert on our buyers & their expectations from this kind of product (also understand bit more on how they buy and their buying criteria to help with articulation)
- Develop and implement product positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates our products in the marketplace
- Next synthesize this USP & articulate it in a simple yet compelling fashion to help users understand & appreciate the possible impact. This could take various forms of product collateral (eg. datasheets, release notes, whitepapers, blog posts etc). NOTE: There will be a separate sales support team that will support sales on sales collateral like pitch decks, case studies, partner materials etc (this role might collaborate with them but is not intended to fill these needs)
- Work with Customer Support & Product teams to help address user queries & educate users on certain features. While Support will handle the 1-to-1 side of this, the intent would be to have Product Marketing team help with the 1-to-many side (eg. knowledge base articles, FAQs etc)
- Collaborate with content marketing on website and other content to drive sales through clear, high-impact company and product information. Focus for this role will be on product & feature related content on the website
- Measure what works, what doesn't work, and drive decisions based on data. Assess the effectiveness of the content collaterals that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Work with product to design proactive interventions / nudges for end-users or their organizations based on how our product usage stats are trending. For example, this could include using tools like Whatfix or WalkMe to do in-product trainings or guided new feature introductions to help users trial things we want them to
- Research and analyze trending and competitive content within the industry and stay up to date on the latest content marketing trends
Who should apply for this role?
- You have 4+ years of overall experience
- You should have experience with creation of marketing collateral and overall content (blogs, white papers, brochures, etc.) for an organization, preferably in the SaaS industry
- You love technology and are able to dive deeper into a product and its features and benefits without getting technical
- You understand the value of research and have an awareness of who your audience is
- You have immaculate written and oral communication skills
- You are very hands-on and a go-getter
- You are solution-oriented, creative and passionate, think out of the box
- You have a determined attitude along with the ability to take criticism constructively
- You can work on crazy timelines yet not forget to have fun
- You have a great sense of humour
- You drink beer/ whiskey or can dance or play an instrument
What can you expect at Zeta?
- An opportunity to work at the next Unicorn from India (Zeta) & even more exciting help shape a brand new business unit spanning multiple Enterprise Payment products
- Healthy professional growth, from tons of learning in a fast-growing startup with a strong team...BUT equally many new roles & opportunities that accompany such hyper-growth
- A fun work environment with people who won- t just be your colleagues but will soon become your friends!
- A space to break the mundane and present ideas and think out of the box
- A fun team who work hard together and party harder
- Free snacks, a vibrant work space
- Non-hierarchical culture & easier access to senior leadership teams
- Zeta is a revolutionary fintech start up making strides in the world of enterprise solutions, employee benefits & rewards, cafeteria management and digital payments.
- Zeta (bootstrapped fintech startup) is part of the Directi group, a prestigious tech conglomerate with a 17-year-long history and 25 software products in the market. The group has churned out successful mass market businesses like Media.net, Flock, Ringo, Radix, Skenzo and Codechef, without any external funding.
Here's what we- ve built so far:
1. Zeta Tax Benefits: Fully-digitized employee tax-benefits programme that helps employees save over 80K in taxes and helps organizations save up 90% of their time and resources
2. Zeta Express: A corporate cafeteria solution that makes cafeterias automated and completely cashless
3. Zeta Spotlight: A digitized rewards, recognition and gifting solution that is easy to distribute and easy to spendAnd we- ve only got started!
We have successfully partnered with leading brands like Sodexo and banks such as RBL Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDFC First Bank. We currently have 14,000+ corporate clients and over 1.8 million users and counting.