Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:3675 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Zeta - Senior Training Coordinator (4-9 yrs)
At Zeta, our people are our greatest asset. The role of a Senior Coordinator is to help launch, develop, and scale learning programs and sessions for our employees.
In order to perform well in your role, you must be passionate about helping people grow, all while meeting our business objectives.
You must also love learning.
The role holder will be the first point of contact for learning and development queries and be responsible for all related administration. Responsibilities will also include supporting the learning and development business partners in ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning management systems and processes.
WHAT IS THE JOB LIKE?
- Support the Training team in preparing training delivery plans
- Work with various internal and external stakeholder groups to plan training logistics, schedule participants, and coordinate with facilitators
- Coordinate scheduling/logistics for multiple classes, while simultaneously sending program invites, tracking responses, sending calendar holds, reminders, and facilitating pre-work to participants/facilitators
- Gather Calendar program requirements, publish, and monitor the seamless execution month on month
- Conduct/ assist the Senior trainers' organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Manage and maintain participant rosters and work with the LMS Admin
- Manage and publish coach/facilitator training feedback surveys
- Content Gatekeeper- Maintain curriculum upload files and manage upcoming course discontinuations [version controls & training content repositories from all trainers internal and external]
- Provide all logistics for regional/local office deliveries for all learning programs (Space sourcing, catering, etc.)
- Coordinate preparation of materials needed for instructor-led training
- Track missing documentation/list of participants for offerings and submit to the LMS team
- Create tracking spreadsheets, including all course and offering information
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Research and recommend new training methods, like Gamification etc
- Generate routine and ad-hoc reports and analyze marketing available training opportunities to employees along with providing necessary information
- Closely work with Sr. L&D Specialists and the Head of the department on excel reports based on skill gap analysis
- Generate assessments on instructional effectiveness to determine the impact of learning on employee skills and KPIs on 360 learning path.
- Research and provide recommendations on L&D e-News letter contents
- Supervise & manage Learning Organizer in collecting, organizing, uploading educational aids and materials in LMS
- Maintain MIS for Training Schedules, Vendors, and accounting related to Learning expenses
- Vendor Management: Source, negotiate, invoice processing, and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Monitor and track the Learning and Development budget usage for the businesses and locations assigned
-Explore online training sites/ create a repository that might be of use to trained individuals
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
- Bachelors degree in any field
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Experience supporting various types of training - classroom, virtual (webex), multi-media, and online learning (LMS)
- Strong communication skills including oral and written communication skills. Should have the ability to convey messages in a concise manner
- Adhering to SLAs of Training and Delivery
- Good knowledge and network of IT Trainers, training Vendors, and Industry with a flair of Technology awareness.
- Ability to simultaneously manage training logistics for multiple deliveries and work as an individual contributor and/or within a team to achieve goals
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time
- Strong project and time management skills
- MS Office proficiency, including strong PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel skills
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants everywhere in India. Our products revolve around a key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free. Our Business Units are 1) Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG)- Zeta offers employee-benefit solutions like meal benefits, fuel and gadget allowance, communication reimbursements, RnR and more. To strengthen the ESG offerings we've tied-up with partners like RBL, Kotak and IDFC-First banks. 2) Zeta Express-an innovative payment solution aimed at making corporate cafeterias cashless. The suite includes the Zeta Super Tag, Zeta Express Kiosk, Express Remote and Zeta Super ID. 3) Zeta Banking- Zeta is a technology partner/enabler that provides digital services: Card Management, Corporate Products solution and Customer lifecycle automation. Our corporate clientele includes over 14,000 clients across industries ranging from large conglomerates to small start-ups. Zeta has over 450 employees spread over 11 Indian cities: Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Nashik, Baroda, Kochi, and Ahmedabad. Zeta is ISO certified and PCI-DSS compliant. Zeta has also partnered with market leaders like Sodexo, RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ADP India, Excelity Global and Aon Hewitt.
Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. Zeta was also recognized as one of India's most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.