Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:365 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Zeta - Senior Product Manager (6-10 yrs)
- Zeta is shaping the digital transformation of banks, fintechs and enterprises in India through our digital native core banking products and innovative enterprise payments solutions
- Our first enterprise payments product - employee benefits, has over 90% market share in India today - in just 4 years! In India we serve over 13,000 enterprises including all top IT services, e-commerce and networking companies you can imagine. Internationally we power 150,000 enterprises in 6 different countries through our strategic partnership with Sodexo
- We are now building next - enterprise payments- products in gifting, recognition, and travel and expense management space. Like with benefits, our unique platform capabilities allow us to reimagine from scratch and disrupt. A glimpse into some of our new products:
- Spotlight aims to promote the culture of gifting and employee recognition by bringing together the best elements of company culture, employee motivations, advanced fintech and superior digital experience.
- Rubix brings together corporate cards, travel management and T&E workflows in a seamless manner without any external integrations. This eliminates 80% of manual work, reduces risk of fraud to virtually zero and provides a truly automated experience to businesses and employees.And some more in future...
Join us to get the excitement and intellectual stimulation of a startup solving large and fundamental problems, minus the fads and pretensions of chasing short term growth!
What is the Job like?
- Will be a core member of at least 1 major initiative/ innovation that has had a significant impact at an Organization level. (Business/ Product/ Customer)
- Research Industry trends, viability and opportunity; Competitor offerings, USP and; Customer needs, challenges and value chain
- Creates product goals, its road-map and delivers goals in line with product vision
- Articulate requirements determining purpose and specifications enabling internal stakeholders to understand intent and deliver a holistic product
- Prioritize feature incorporation by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives and eventual trade-off decisions
- Engage stakeholders (internal/ external) to ensure information and hurdles are resolved to deliver results in line with the identified product goals
- End-to-end ownership from ideation to launch and success of set of features and/or products
- Hire,groom and manage a team of associates, BA's and BI- s
Who should apply for this role?
- 6+ yrs of total experience in an engineering and/or product role
- 3+ yrs of experience in shipping successful B2B products
- Seamlessly juggle b/w roadmaps and execution and lead cross-functional teams
- Written code in your past life or understand engineering nuances very well
- High on ownership & teamwork and enjoys hustling
- Demonstrated ability of achievement in at least one of academic,professional and personal endeavors
- Excited about building a startup within a startup
Other Prerequisites for the role:
- Customer first product thinking
- Product Development Experience
- Ability to inspire and influence cross-functional stakeholders and teams
- Strong collaboration, customer experience and consensus building
- Gap and root cause analysis
- Ability to seamless work with engineering teams
- UX sensibility and can create, review and comment on mocks, wireframes
- UI prototypes and wireframes on paper, PowerPoint, Visio, Axure, Balsamiq etc.
- Analytical and problem solving
- Agile/ Scrum development knowledge
- Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta- is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta- Banking- we are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Nova: Nova delivers a complete range of secure solutions and customer-centric services to fintech and financial institutions.
3) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an - employee benefits- provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
4) Enterprise Payments - Our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta- was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognised as one of India's most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.