Zeta - Product Marketing Manager (3-8 yrs)
About Zeta :
Zeta is a modern banking tech company providing a Unified Stack, for banks comprising modern credit and debit processing, core and mobile experiences. Zeta provides its products to banks and fintechs globally. Co-founded in April 2015 by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), the company currently has over 750 employees across its offices in the US, UK, Middle East, and Asia.
Learn more @ www.zeta.tech
Our Product Suites :
Tachyon Suite - Our modern Unified Banking Stack comprising core banking, credit and debit processing, prepaid hosting and loans, all integrated with a mobile app that enable banks to provide a neobank experience, sell more loans and reduce fraud
Fusion - Our Embeddable Banking platform that enables banks to provide APIs and SDKs to fintechs, neobanks, distributors and enable them to embed prepaid, credit, debit and loan products within their apps and experiences
Position Overview :
As a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) at Zeta you will own the positioning, messaging, and branding of a product suite or specific products. You will gather and process customer feedback, understand competitive and customer dynamics and manage some aspects of customer relations after launch. Much as a Product Manager is the voice of the product within the organization, your role as a PMM is to own the voice of the product externally. Your role sits at the intersection of Product, Sales, and Marketing.
What is the Job like ?
- Your primary responsibility will be developing and enhancing content about our products including but not limited to the below list:
- Case studies (video / written)
- Sales collaterals
- Ad / Email Campaigns
- White papers
- New features updates
- Blog posts
- Announcements and Newsletters
- Press Releases
- Pitch documents
- Pitch Wire frames and mock-ups
- Brochures and Event collateral's
- Product Videos
- Event Presentations
- Competition comparison documents
- Marketing materials for various ATL / BTL promotions
- You will work with design teams to ensure appropriate design implementation for all of the above content
- You will work with the BD and Sales teams to personalize content as required
- You will build product themed training material, courses, and other artifacts to onboard new hires company-wide
Branding and Positioning :
- You will be responsible for the branding and positioning for specific products, groups of products, or a product suite
- You will determine and implement our brand positioning, brand voice and branding guidelines across all content and properties
Content Syndication / Dissemination :
- You will work with the digital & demand generation and brand & communications teams to ensure the content you create reaches relevant stakeholders and influencers across the ecosystem
Market Research, TAM Generation, & Competitive Intelligence :
- You will conduct research, build points of view, and collect crucial information on our competitors and their product stacks and disseminate the same within our organization
- You will build marketing sizing and TAM related points-of-view
- You will stay on top of emerging trends, key industry shifts, and be an in-house expert on your product
- Engineer + MBA.
- Top tier academics (IIM / ISB / IIT / BITS / NIT or Tier-1 institutes).
- Proven experience as a Senior Product Marketing Leader
- Deep understanding of our target audience and product stack
- Engineering mindset with an ability to understand technical product details
- High degree of Ownership
- Strong design sensibility
- Should have a very creative bent of mind
- Strong business and technical acumen, problem-solving ability, and an understanding of - technology related to financial services and payment products
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills - able to influence and manage the expectations of senior executives and others
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business, operations, and technology teams internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills, and excellent negotiation skills.
- Adaptable, approachable, open minded with a clear understanding of the business
- High degree of integrity and ethical standards
- Hands on individual with the ability to cope with a fast-paced work environment
- At least 3+ years as a Product Marketing Manager in the B2B SaaS space
- You will ideally have spent your first few years as a software developer, product manager, or a business analyst
- Experience in brand management and positioning preferred
- You are metric-driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data.