Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:785 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zeta - Product Manager - Fusion (1-4 yrs)
Zeta is a Banking as a Service (BaaS) platform for Banks (Issuers) and Banking partners (fintechs, neobanks, etc.). We are a technology company disrupting the world of payments and banking and our vision is to become the AWS of Banking.
We are hiring Product Managers for Fusion.
What is the Job like?
- Fintechs approach us for a variety of use cases where they are looking to build lending, prepaid wallets, tax benefit solutions, etc. We are looking for technical PMs who would be helping us build the APIs/SDKs, products, and platforms that would help power these use cases.
- As Product Managers, you would be working closely with engineering, design, business operations, and the rest of the product team to discover, define, build and scale APIs, products, and platforms that are valuable, usable, and feasible.
- We are looking for someone who has built APIs, products, and complicated systems. We often find that the best candidates come from computer science, math, or science background, have a deep understanding of Business, Technology, are comfortable working with APIs, and thrive under ambiguity.
Your roles and responsibilities may span the following
- Discover Problem - explore the problem space and identify valuable, usable, and feasible solutions to user problems
- Define Solution - define your product solution, prioritize requirements, and map solutions to user needs
- Document - collaborate with Sales, Business Ops, customers, etc. and write Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) to enable engineering and design. Post-release document cookbooks, developer guides, and APIs
- Evangelize - get passionate and dogmatic about your product. Educate the broader team from sales to business development to marketing to developers to operations about the APIs, Fusion, its vision, and its impact
- Define Action Plan/Roadmap - build an action plan to take your product features from ideation to fruition through incremental improvements and iterative development
- Execute - own the roadmap of the product, work with engineering to break down the deliverables in iterations and get the product delivered
- Monitor metrics - track and monitor crucial business metrics and user data that move the needle
- Iterate - design a customer feedback loop, decide what features to change, and prioritize basis the ROI
- Publish - Basis the roadmap, metrics publish a release train aligning with the company's business objectives
Who should apply for this role?
- A track record of building and shipping high-quality technology products owning the process end-to-end
- Experience in writing code before and even though you may not write it anymore, you understand all the finer nuances and tradeoffs of API-based products
- A hustler who would do whatever it takes to make your product features a success whether that involves doing QA, performing recon, speaking with customers, or digging down to figure out the root cause of a customer's frustration.
- Background in technology that will allow you to reason about product trade-offs making informed choices with minimal inputs from engineering
- You have been an entrepreneur before or have had experience working with API based products
- [Optional] You have prior experience with the banking and/or payments landscape
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta- is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants everywhere in India.
Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. Zeta was also recognized as one of India's most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.