Senior Talent Acquisition Associate at Directi
Views:1314 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Zeta - Presales Consultant (4-8 yrs)
In the current scenario, where technology touches literally every aspect of our daily life - most of the companies are still relying on tedious processes for managing their T&E expenses. This space is a whooping 1.7 Trillion $ market. We at Zeta, intend to address this problem at the most innovative way & intend to capture a lion's share of this market. We are looking for someone who is passionate about problem solving, risk taking & having a proven track record.
What is the Job like?
- Improving sales effectiveness through domain expertise, product knowledge, requirements gathering and solution design
- Understanding and effectively presenting and delivering presentations on the full suite of Zeta products, features and benefit to new and prospective clients as well as internal clients to promote sales and product development
- Providing accurate and complete information on products, compliance and customization to the sales team
- Working closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively link product features and benefits to the customer's needs to help promote sales
- Coordinating customization requirements and acting as a SPOC for a company from sale to roll-out
- Working proactively with the sales, onboarding, product operations and engineering teams for successful onboarding of the customers
- Helping the sales team by providing client discovery and assessment support, preparing customized sales collateral, customizing the proposals and helps close the agreements and RFPs on time
- Continuously reviewing industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs, perform product gap analysis; working closely with Product Management
- Proposing and actively contributing to improvements and efficiencies in Sales processes and resources.
Who should apply for these roles?
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis, pre-sales, technical sales and product consulting for an established B2B SaaS or ERP product
- Engineering graduate. An MBA is an added plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills: Putting your thoughts through to other stakeholders in a cohesive manner is not a problem for you.
What can you expect at Zeta?
- A great work environment with opportunities to grow.
- An opportunity to shape the business and the future of Zeta.
- A strong team to learn & interact.
- A space to break the mundane and present ideas and think out of the box.
- A fun team who work hard together and party harder.
Free snacks, a vibrant work space
Zeta is co-founded by Ramki Gaddipati and Bhavin Turakhia.
Serial entrepreneur and billionaire, Bhavin Turakhia is driven by a passion for problem-solving and maximizing efficiency through technology driven innovations. At 17, he co-founded Resellerclub, Logicboxes and BigRock. He is presently heading Flock - a suite of productivity apps, Zeta - a digital payments platform, and Radix - a leading registry for top-level extensions.
Ramki, the co-founder and CTO of Zeta, is extremely passionate about product engineering and committed to excellence at every step. He also co-founded Bridle Information and Technology Solutions and was named one of Asia's Best Entrepreneurs Under 25 by Business Week in 2006.
Zeta is a revolutionary bootstrapped fin-tech start up making strides in the world of employee benefits & rewards, cafeteria management and digital payments.
Here's what we've built so far:
1. Zeta Optima: Fully-digitized employee tax-benefits programme that helps employees save over 80K in taxes and helps organisations save up 90% of their time and resources
2. Zeta Express: A corporate cafeteria solution that makes cafeterias automated and completely cashless
3. Zeta Super Card: An advanced card-based payment solution that is 10x more secure than bank-issued cards