Manager - Talent Acquisition at Directi
Views:733 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Zeta - Manager/Senior Manager - Account Management (6-10 yrs)
About Electron :
Zeta's Electron suite consists of enterprise solutions in benefits and R&R space. The solutions are targeted at multinationals across the globe and currently live in 7 countries. Being the oldest business unit of Zeta, Electron business unit is currently 150+ people strong across engineering, product, business development and other support functions. The business unit is a strategic pillar of Zeta's growth and plays a key role in fulfilling its vision of democratizing banking and making payments invisible.
About the role:
As an Account Manager, you will be managing the entire PnL of a country across Electron offerings. You will be working closely with the Sodexo Leadership of various countries in the region for adoption of the Zeta Saas platform for Electron Benefits.
What is the Job like?
- Become single point of contact for all activities related to Sodexo across business development, BAU projects, incremental deliveries, Support etc.
- Work closely with the country Sodexo team to be aware of their roadmap and new product launch
- Research, identify and communicate challenges faced by Sodexo - build counselling relationships
- Figure out the opportunities for growth and expansion for Sodexo and map those to Zeta Platform's capabilities and products
- Liaison with the Solutions team to prepare a solution proposal which allows Sodexo to compete in the market and grow at a faster pace
- Understand and continuously monitor country regulatory environment
- Liaison with the Product and Engineering teams to kick off the project
- Co-owner of product metrics such as installs, adoption, engagement, app store / iOS store ratings, product usability scores etc.
- Work with the Sodexo team to figure out the bottlenecks in their operations and help them grow at a faster pace by constantly suggesting improvements in processes and products.
Who should apply for this role?
- Strong analytical ability and should be able to wrap your head around data & numbers, data-driven thinking
- Understands the value of research and have an awareness of who your audience is
- Strong understanding of online marketing and inbound marketing
- Immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent business acumen, and a penchant for marketing internet products
- A hands-on and a go-getter
- Good analytical skills and
- You have the knack to sense and explore growth opportunities in the market
- You are solution-oriented, creative and passionate
- You have a determined attitude along with the ability to take criticism constructively
- Great research and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple projects at a time
- Very meticulous, eye for detail and focus on documentation
- Develop counselling relationships with clients
- Ability to communicate effectively and firmly with clients
- Ability to adapt and work well with people and teams
- Up to date with trends, industry updates etc.
Background and experience
- Engineering + MBA
- 6+ years of total experience as a Program Manager/Strategy or a Business Consultant in Consulting companies
- Prior experience in handling multiple large global IT clients for complex projects is a bonus
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta- is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta- Banking- we are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an - employee benefits- provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - Our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Our corporate clientele includes over 14,000 clients across industries ranging from large conglomerates to small start-ups. Zeta has over 450 employees spread over 11 Indian cities: Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Nashik, Baroda, Kochi, and Ahmedabad. Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. Zeta was also recognized as one of India's most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum