Zeta - Manager - Product Marketing (8-12 yrs)
Manager - Product Marketing
- Zeta is founded by Bhavin Turakhia and Ramki Gaddipati. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Flock. These businesses comprise 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over USD 250+ million and a group enterprise value of over USD 1.4 billion.
- Zeta is on a mission to make digital payments easy, secure, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants everywhere. Its businesses revolve around a key idea that spending and receiving money should be fast and trouble-free. Zeta is currently amongst the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies worldwide.
- Zeta is looking to hire an enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to take part in a complete marketing experience and lead every facet of the product's journey.
- From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, marketing communications, PR, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- Someone who understands and empathises with customers and loves technology. And can connect the two. An experience in a marketing role, especially being part of user-facing marketing campaigns will be critical. Any experience in handling B2B brands and prior product marketing experience will be a huge plus.
- We are looking at someone who is creative, solution-oriented and passionate. Someone who has a strong intuition but a stronger affinity to data and can understands & use data to improve their work. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Product Marketing Manager will be able to hit the ground running.
What is the job like?
- Market intelligence - be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Understand the competitive landscape- be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Manage the development and execution of new product launch plans across multiple functions
- Strategize and execute Go-To-Market plans for the newly launched products
- Identify opportunities for growth and expansion of the product - explore new markets in terms of audiences, needs, etc
- Work with internal teams to ensure readiness and conducting successful product launches
- Work with the content team on developing white papers, content, research papers and so on
- Develop a marketing plan for the products/ solutions in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Optimising the buyer journey lifecycle by providing collateral/assets and increase the sales velocity for both inside and direct sales teams
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Measure what works, what doesn't work, and drive business decisions based on data
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop collaterals to train them
- Collaborate with teams across departments and be the link between sales, product and marketing teams
Who should apply for this role?
- You have 8+ years of overall experience with at least 4+ years in marketing
- You should have experience in market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development and campaign execution
- You have strong analytical ability and should be able to wrap your head around data & numbers
- You understand the value of research and have an awareness of who your audience is
- You have a fair understanding of online marketing and inbound marketing
- You have led participation in multiple conferences and events
- You have immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent business acumen, and a penchant for marketing internet products
- You are very hands-on and a go-getterYou are highly numerate and believe in measuring and analyzing everything you possibly can
- You have the knack to sense and explore growth opportunities in the market You are solution-oriented, creative and passionate, think out of the box
- You have a determined attitude along with the ability to take criticism constructively
- You can work on crazy timelines yet not forget to have fun
- You have a great sense of humour
- You drink beer/ whiskey or can dance or play an instrument
What can you expect at Zeta :
- A great work environment with opportunities to grow
- An opportunity to shape the business and the future of Zeta
- A strong team to learn & interact
- A space to break the mundane and present ideas and think out of the box
- A fun team who work hard together and party harder
- Free snacks, a vibrant work space
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.