Zeta - Lead - Talent Engagement & Organizational Culture (3-8 yrs)
Directi is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Serial entrepreneur and billionaire, Bhavin Turakhia is driven by a passion for problem-solving and maximizing efficiency through technology driven innovations. In the last 22 years, he has built 5 successful businesses, all driven by his belief that - it is our moral obligation to make an impact that is proportionate to our potential- . At 17, he co-founded Resellerclub, Logicboxes and BigRock, which he exited in a $160mn transaction in 2014. He is presently heading Flock - a suite of productivity apps, Zeta - a digital payments platform, and Radix - a leading registry for top-level extensions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an eager and supportive team player to join as our Lead for Talent Engagement & Organisational Culture. This role holder will define and articulate core beliefs and cultural priorities as well as provide expertise and support in defining and delivering our Engagement charter, Organisational culture and Employer branding strategy in order to maintain and enhance employee engagement, as well as attract potential hires to the organisation.
This role will also guide and help execute activations designed around our culture including internal and external events designed to celebrate and promote company beliefs and values.
What is the job like?
Organisational Culture :
- Work with leadership to develop and establish the values and key cultural beliefs that define the organization for its employees, partners, customers and external organizations
- Design and lead Projects and Initiatives to build our organizational culture by managing internal and external communications, organizing events and campaigns to inspire employees and bring our core values to life through creative ideas for employee engagement
- Work with HR and leadership to develop and implement strategies to meet the diversity & inclusion goals of the organization
Talent Engagement :
- Diagnose the current mood and needs of the organization and its employees and design an engagement charter to bridge the gaps
- Lead and execute an end to end engagement strategy mapped to different engagement drivers like job, work, environment, culture, leadership and other tenets
- Manage key internal & external events including celebrations, festivals, business events, team building activities and company all-hands end to end from logistics to content creation
- Conceptualize and deliver internal informational initiatives like newsletters, internal blogs, industry insights end to end from logistics to content creation
- Function as a high profile external liaison and representative of our mission and values - working with CSR organizations that align with our core beliefs
- Lead internal communications for key initiatives, projects and interventions
Employer Branding :
- Enhance our employer brand through internal and external efforts and own the execution from conception to implementation
- Manage social media content to promote our culture externally to establish our organization as a great place to work
- Establish tie ups, participate in and develop relationships with eminent and renowned employer branding forums, awards and recognition platforms
- Design structured social media interventions to attract potential candidates and showcase business successes and employee stories
Who should apply for the role?
- Awareness of industry trends and HR : Keep abreast of industry knowledge and trends in the topics of culture, engagement, recognition, employer branding and diversity & inclusiveness. Familiarity with key aspects of HR, including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, learning & development, appraisals, compensation & benefits and exits
- Team player and collaborator : Able to work with a diverse set of individuals and teams comfortably. Believes in openly sharing knowledge and helping team members out and is enjoyable to work with
- Excellent communication skills : Good persuasive and communication skills, employee-focused with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset. Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and the ability to interface with all stakeholders with tact and diplomacy
- Self-starter : Self-starting, resilient attitude and highly proactive style of work, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches
- Critical thinking : Uses logic and reasoning to identify the pros and cons of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Thinks through every approach before suggesting or implementing it and weighs success of initiatives against impact created
- Execution excellence : Independently plan, manage and execute each project effectively and efficiently. Incorporate elements of design thinking at the time of Project planning
- Creativity : Able to conceptualize event themes and design event creatives in partnership with the Visual Design team or using open source platforms like Canva
- Excellent content writing skills : Able to write or curate engaging and creative content for all internal cultural interventions, communication drives and announcements
Benefits and Perks :
We at Directi love our jobs. And it's no surprise - we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Directi goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we- ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.