Zeta - Lead - Employee Engagement (7-11 yrs)
Employee Engagement Lead
- Zeta is founded by Bhavin Turakhia and Ramki Gaddipati. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Flock. These businesses comprise 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over USD 250+ million and a group enterprise value of over USD 1.4 billion.
- Zeta is on a mission to make digital payments easy, secure, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants everywhere. Its businesses revolve around a key idea that spending and receiving money should be fast and trouble-free. Zeta is currently amongst the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies worldwide.
- This person will be responsible for driving the engagement and internal communication charter for Zeta across all locations.
- This will involve working closely with the BU leaders/managers and the HRBP's to plan communication cascades and Org wide engagement initiatives in sync with the annual calendar wrt to all the big events/changes in the company.
What is the Job like?
- Gather BU specific needs and customize programs/initiatives for each BU.
- Ideate, design and execute the Annual Engagement charter for each BU
- Propose and own the annual budget for the annual engagement charter
- Own the end to end driving of Org wide recognition program
- Design content for internal communication, branding in line with our culture, style of communication and brand guideline.
- Plan periodic updates and communication cascades from the leadership to the employees
- End to end planning and ownership of flagship projects:
- Zeta Confluence and Tech Conclave
- Town Halls and Huddles
- Annual milestone events
- Annual offsite / party
- Annual / Quarterly Rewards and Recognition program
- Organising campaigns/programs around themes or big days - Women's day, Mental Health Awareness, Big Festivals etc
- Work with the marketing team to highlight unique programs and initiatives on social platforms to focus on our employer branding.
- Use technology and new-age social media tools to generate buzz, awareness and participation as opposed to traditional mediums and practices.
- Plan and execute CSR and Diversity & Inclusion initiatives for the Org
Who can apply for this role?
- To be successful in this role, you will preferably need the following skills and qualities:
- Execution Excellence : Should be able to hold and manage each project independently end to end seamlessly
- Strong Design Sense : Knowledge of design fundamental, tools and basic elements. This is extremely important when working with content and design teams. Can design material independently use simple tools in case of a bandwidth issue?
- Influencing : Should be able to work with multiple stakeholders, influence the thought process and drive decision making independently
- Excellent Communication Skills : Should be able to write or curate engaging, creative content for any activity - newsletter, invitations, announcements etc.
- Team Player and Collaborator : Can work with a diverse set of individuals and teams, organize and lead teams while organizing small to large scale events.
- Critical Thinking : Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Experience : Should have 7-11 years of experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.