Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:1315 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Zeta - Head - Learning & Development/Organization Development (10-15 yrs)
As the head of Learning and Development, you- ll lead the global charter for L&D. At Zeta, providing a continuous learning and development environment is key to enabling our employees to grow in their careers and support the meaningful work they do here. We are committed to ensuring that we provide best in class Learning and Development opportunities as part of our people promise.
What is the job like?
- Partner with HR and leadership to diagnose organizational needs and create an exceptional end to end learning strategy.
- Build learning programs and solutions that increase individual, team, and organization capability.
- Develop blended learning solutions to create best in class employee learning experiences for different types of learners.
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to nurture a learning community.
- Lead and champion the leadership development program to increase leaders and managers- capabilities.
- Establish analytics and metrics to measure program performance and improve talent management strategies. Monitor effectiveness of training programs and make necessary changes to enhance the overall effectiveness of programs.
- Responsible for the selection, administration, and development of all learning management systems and tools.
- Effectively plan and manage budgets, resources, vendors, and partners to achieve results.
- Team Composition: Learning partners, program managers, and operations teams - onboarding, LMS, MIS reporting.
Who should apply for this role?
- Experience: 10-12 years of relevant experience in L&OD with tech companies having built highly evolved people practices and development frameworks or consulting for such organizations
- Education: MBA or P.G degree in Human resources from a Tier I BSchool
- Strategic planning and thought leadership in all things learning.
- Familiarity with best practices in creating learning solutions for a technology organization
- Ability to understand strategic organizational issues and influence change
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Leadership Coaching and development
- Succession Planning and Management
- Career frameworks
- Organization Design
- Needs Analysis
- Deployment of L&OD strategy
- Change Management
- Functional Training
- Behavioral Training
- Strategic focus
- Impact and Influence
- Communicates well and builds relationships
- Project Management
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Respect and Inclusion
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta- is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta- Banking- we are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an - employee benefits- provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - Our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Our corporate clientele includes over 14,000 clients across industries ranging from large conglomerates to small start-ups. Zeta has over 450 employees spread over 11 Indian cities: Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Nashik, Baroda, Kochi, and Ahmedabad.
Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. Zeta was also recognized as one of India's most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.