Manager - Talent Acquisition at Directi
Views:881 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Zeta - Director - Program Delivery (10-15 yrs)
About Electron :
Zeta's Electron suite consists of enterprise solutions in benefits and R&R space. The solutions are targeted at multinationals across the globe and currently live in 7 countries. Being the oldest business unit of Zeta, Electron business unit is currently 150+ people strong across engineering, product, business development and other support functions. The business unit is a strategic pillar of Zeta's growth and plays a key role in fulfilling its vision of democratizing banking and making payments invisible.
About the role:
The Director of Program Delivery leads and manages new initiatives in a Subject Matter Expert (SME) capacity. This role requires a blend of Program Manager experience, the analytic expertise to drive optimization and supervisory experience to successfully lead a team of high performing program & business analytics specialist. You will be working closely with the Sodexo Leadership of various countries in the region for adoption of the Zeta Saas platform for Electron Benefits.
What is the Job like?
- Become single point of contact for all activities related to understanding benefit needs in different countries
- Work closely with the internal teams to figure out Electrons customisation scope and time-frames
- Figure out the opportunities for growth and expansion and map those to Zeta Platform's capabilities and products
- Build a strong program management team and function that can deliver new Electron launches on time with a consistent client experience
- Build a strong roll-over process from a MVP/launch stage to steady state/BAU state
- Understand and continuously monitor country regulatory environment
- Liaison with the Product and Engineering teams to kick off the project
- Work with the client teams to figure out the bottlenecks in their operations and help them grow at a faster pace by constantly suggesting improvements in processes and products.
Who should apply for this role?
- You are able to comprehend Technology Products and Solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Program management in a top product organization driving many parallel initiatives
- Put in long work hours to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to keep track of 1000s of moving parts and ensure all the moving parts reach their correct destination
- Ability to get project delivered without project members reporting to you
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking /Logical reasoning
- Structured/Strategic thinking
- A mindset to be hands-on and lead from the front (One may have to be a Program/project manager in many situations )
- Process-oriented. Ability to continuously innovate in designing and redesigning existing processes
- Outcome oriented (not output)
- Orientation towards metrics and data
- Extremely comfortable and hands-on with enterprise tools like Jira and uses them extensively to track projects and drive outcomes (shouldn- t be dependent on Excel/Gsheet)
Background and Experience
- Engineering + MBA
- 8+ years of total experience as a Delivery/Program Manager/Strategy or a Business Consultant in Consulting/Consulting arm of product companies
- Prior experience in handling multiple large global IT clients for complex projects is a bonus