HR Manager - Talent Acquisition at ZestMoney
Views:388 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ZestMoney - Senior Product Manager - Partner Ecosystem (5-10 yrs)
ZestMoney is creating the future of finance. We are on a mission to completely democratize finance using data and technology. Our first product is the wildly successful, completely digital Cardless EMI that is making life affordable for millions of people in India. Today we are the biggest non bank EMI provider on Flipkart, mi.com, Paytm, MakeMyTrip and 1000+ more brands. We are bringing digital credit to the mass market in India and significantly improving the economy through financial inclusion.
About the Role:
- We are hiring a passionate, visionary and customer obsessed product manager to look at our partner practices.
- This will be an interesting role - you will effectively be building the bank of the future. Your legacy will be a product range and tech stack that has meaningfully impacted the lives of people around the world, in the most intimate way. You will lead the launch of all new partner products in various markets, building an active customer base of tens of millions of people. Your product work will help ZestMoney become a multi-billion dollar global company.
- In this role, you will be the internal product visionary, inspiring the rest of the organisation with your clarity and view of the products of the future. You will own the roadmap for our customer product, prioritise features and requirements.
- You will deeply understand our customers and their needs. You will dream about them in your sleep and wake up with great ideas to make their lives easier.
- At the same time, you will deeply understand our business, how it makes money and what leads to long term sustainable success. This will drive your product strategy and prioritisation, from conversion to cross-sell to retention and risk.
- You will sit at the intersection of business, technology and design. You will inspire, motivate and excite the entire product, engineering, QA and design teams to deliver outstanding work. You will create an atmosphere of cohesiveness and focused collaboration between all the members of the team, all in the interest of driving the product forward.
- You will work deeply across the organisation, collaborating with various stakeholders from operations to customer service to collections, risk, fraud, data science, marketing and beyond.
- You will be obsessed with data, responsible for tracking metrics and measuring the impact of your product changes and features. You oversee all documentation, flow charts, wire frames of our partner products
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You love making customers happy and you get a buzz from hearing customers talk about what you have built.
- You are curious, challenge the status quo and ask questions constantly with the intent to solve problems or innovate or enhance.
- You love validating hypotheses with empirical and quantitative evidence.
- You possess the ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and factual business case.
- You also have strong financial analytical capabilities that are used to further develop informed product strategies, which subsequently improves product performance.
- You obsess about the details and execution yet know what needs to be done to ship on time.
- You have demonstrated a track record in shipping products of great economic value and awesome customer experience.
- You write and speak with clarity and passion that has others want to emulate.
- You lead by example, inspiring people to do their best, enabling a creative approach to problem solving and innovation.
- You mentor other people on the team to perform and work on achieving matrices aligned to business goals.
- You are of high integrity and have clear and visible set values.
- You are high energy, hardworking and demonstrate consistency in your work
- You also demonstrates calmness under pressure, can cope with ambiguity and change
- You will be kind, compassionate and a true culture carrier of any company you belong to
Key Skills Required:
- You have 5+ years of experience in a critical product function at a mobile first partner product company