HR Manager - Talent Acquisition at ZestMoney
Views:865 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
ZestMoney - Senior Manager - Finance Operation (5-8 yrs)
About ZestMoney :
ZestMoney is India's largest and fastest growing Buy Now, Pay Later platform in India.
ZestMoney is deeply integrated with the largest merchants in India including Amazon, Flipkart and MakeMyTrip, increasing the affordability of their products and helping them facilitate frictionless sales at a higher conversion rate to a larger base of customers.
We also have the largest network of merchants with 10,000+ online partners and 75,000+ store partners, making the company a market leader in the space. ZestMoney has built a platform that integrates mobile technology, digital banking, and artificial intelligence, enabling people to apply for and get a digital credit line within seconds. The company partners with 25 banks and NBFCs to accelerate the adoption of BNPL in India.
The company recently partnered with some of the biggest global brands like Google Pay (enabling people to avail credit on UPI) and Apple to spur the adoption of Buy Now, Pay later solution for the smartphone and tech product category.
ZestMoney has 11 Mn registered users and is powering aspirations of people from upgrading their lifestyle to taking that all crucial Edtech course. Over 70% of our customers are in the Tier II and III markets, many of whom are availing formal credit for the first time in their lives. The company's vision is to be the 'one-stop financial' brand of choice for India's 300 mn+ households over the next decade, providing small ticket loans, insurance, savings and other financial products with the most seamless digital user experience.
ZestMoney's innovative technology and work to make affordable digital finance accessible led to their selection as a 2020 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. It was also recognised as the second fastest growing technology company by Deloitte India in 2021.
About the Role:
1. Managing overall Finops function
2. Setting up team KPIs in-line with Org level OKRs and driving the same with highest efficiency
3. Ensuring high level of service quality and TATs (Lender settlement, Merchant settlement, Customer settlement)
4. Continuous process improvement and maintenance of SOP.
5. Audit query resolution and ensuring nil deviations.
6. Timely resolution of queries/escalations from Merchants, lenders and customers
7. Handling of internal stakeholders/cross functional teams ensuring high level of rapport and coordination
8. Team planning, hiring and review
1. Managing reconciliation of Nodal, escrow and virtual accounts
2. Timely completion of monthly recon and clearing open items
3. Highlighting process lapses, leakages, fraud concerns if any
4. Ensuring proper coordination between Recon team, Finops team and Accounts team to have all the open items closed with quick TAT.
1. Building entire finops and recon function for scale with maximum process automations
2. Ensuring robust systems are built with proper checks in place
3. Analyzing cost vs benefit and building the right systems
4. Continuous coordination with Product and Tech leads to build best and sustainable systems
5. Making sure FinOps and Recon functions are future ready to handle new processes, products, regulations etc
Experience of working in a fast phased Fintech (BNPL, PG etc)
Hands on experience in automating the operational processes like loan onboarding, disbursement, repayments, settlements etc
Exposure into co-lending, LMS development, BNPL, Insurance etc will be an added advantage.