HR Manager - Talent Acquisition at ZestMoney
Views:556 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
ZestMoney - Scrum Master (4-7 yrs)
About the Role
We are currently searching for an experienced scrum master with having a minimum of 4 years of experience to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
- Leverage expertise and experience with Agile methodologies to guide and coach the Scrum Team and wider organization to understand and embed the Agile ways of working, tools and methods and deliver complex technical projects to optimize productivity across ZestMoney.
- Authentically engages with team members in a dynamic and cross-functional environment, effectively influencing others by promoting a strong team culture and providing a positive environment for the team to thrive.
- Takes an innovative and creative approach to address complex issues, identify, track and help to remove competing demands and distractions for team members, enabling them to pilot new concepts and practices and drive greater speed and value in team performance.
- Leads the facilitation of scrum events and discussions between teams of subject matter experts (Scrum Teams), the Product Owner, Scrum Master peers, and other stakeholders to ensure Agile best practices are followed and adopted to demonstrate the value of Agile.
- Contributes to or leads the process for exchanging information, facilitating discussion and conflict resolution to ensure the continual development of strong Agile capabilities within ZestMoney, and to keep the team focused on the goals of the iteration.
- Ensures smooth delivery of planned work by protecting the team from outside influences/distractions / unplanned work
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- 4+ years of relevant Scrum Master experience
- Proficient in Agile / Scrum practices
- Proficient in Jira - Experience in creating/customizing Team boards / knows how to create Epics/stories/tasks
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Excellent management of dependencies (internal to team and external)
- Experience in working in a large program with multiple inter-dependent Teams, across multiple releases
- Experience in generating reports to show productivity improvement over time