Manager - Recruitment at ZestMoney
Views:677 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
ZestMoney - Manager/Senior Manager - Fraud Operation (5-7 yrs)
About the Role :
As a Senior Manager in Fraud Investigations, you will manage a team of investigators responsible for conducting fraud investigations that impact Zestmoney across products and various merchant categories (E-Commerce, Travel, Education, Healthcare to name few).
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of investigators;
- Perform substantive reviews of investigation reports and ensure the timely escalation of all appropriate matters to senior leadership including Risk and Decision science team;
- Work collaboratively with other people managers to ensure consistency in investigative findings and investigation reports across investigation teams;
- Facilitate the collection of relevant data to ensure accurate and complete status updates for senior leadership within the company as necessary and appropriate;
- Implement horizontal initiatives and enhancements across Fraud investigations to improve the agility and functionality of the investigation teams;
- Identify trends, emerging risks, and insights regarding fraud investigations;
- Identify training gaps and opportunities and propose substantive solutions; and
- Perform various team leadership functions, including fostering an inclusive and engaging work environment, facilitating regular performance and talent management processes, and developing strategic objectives for the team.
Key Skills, Knowledge, and Experience Required:
- The ideal candidate is an experienced investigator ready to manage a team of investigative professionals. The successful candidate will have considerable experience conducting fraud investigations in the consumer lending space, excellent written and oral communication skills, and exceptional judgment and discretion, and will be an experienced and collaborative people manager.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, demonstrate flexibility in responding to changes in assignments and job responsibilities, and have the ability to maintain positive working relationships with business partners across the company. Finally, candidates must be able to comply with all organizational and professional ethical standards.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience in fraud investigations pertaining to Indian banking and lending industry;
- At least 3 years of experience managing investigators;
- At least 5 years of experience preparing and reviewing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs);
- At least 5-7 years of supervisory experience in fraud, or significant law enforcement investigations;
- At least 5-7 years of experience in people management in fraud investigation business
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- International Bank Experience Preferred.