HR Manager - Talent Acquisition at ZestMoney
Views:960 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:255
ZestMoney - Manager - Customer Operations - Escalations & Social Media (5-7 yrs)
Manager - Customer Operations (Escalations & Social Media)
About us :
ZestMoney is creating the future of finance. We are on a mission to completely democratize finance using data and technology. Our first product is the wildly successful, completely digital Cardless EMI that is making life affordable for millions of people in India. Today we are the biggest non-bank EMI provider on Flipkart, mi.com, Paytm, MakeMyTrip and 1000+ more brands. We are bringing digital credit to the mass market in India and significantly improving the economy through financial inclusion.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- As an Escalations and Social Media Lead, you will be at the front of customer engagement and manage Escalations/Grievances and ORM (Online Reputation Management).
- Manage Escalations and Grievance handling, ensure a high resolution % and closures within TAT.
- To act as a point of contact for Sr. Leadership and provide quick closures on sensitive cases.
- Manage Social Media Exposure, handle complaints and reviews across multiple social media handles.
- Publish weekly and Monthly summary to all stakeholders with actionable.
- Drive process Improvements, periodically publish product/process insights derived from team's inputs and liaise with internal teams and work on solutions.
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Manage a team of 10+ and create a collaborative work environment.
- Drive team's performance, considering quantity and quality both in check, via periodic performance discussions.
- Ensure period training to team and everyone is up to date with necessary process information.
Required Skills & Experience :
- A strong Customer centric approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to lead conversations.
- Can work under pressure, short deadlines, and handle difficult conversations.
- Self- Starter with an analytical orientation; skilled at balancing between short-term needs and long-term investments; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity; collaborative, process-driven, and decisive workstyle.
- Structured solution-oriented approach should understand problem clearly and quickly.
- A team player should be able to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders seamlessly.
- Doer in attitude and actions. A fast learner, who is not scared to ask questions and doesn't just accept status quo.
- 5 - 6 years experience in team handling and a strong background in customer operations and service.
Preferred Skills :
- Experience manager in handling customer service, escalations/complaints, social media.
- NBFC/BFSI or fintech background or exposure in customer facing role in a startup.