Manager - Talent Acquisition at ZestMoney
Views:1526 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:277
ZestMoney - Manager - Corporate Development & Investor Relations - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (1-3 yrs)
ZestMoney is the largest and fastest growing checkout finance platform in India. We have partnered with the largest brands across ecommerce and in-store including the likes of Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, MakeMyTrip, Xiaomi, Samsung, Apple, Reliance, Croma and the likes. We work with over 85000 merchants empowering them to convert more customers and grow their business.
The company's vision is to be the credit platform of choice for India's 300 mn+ households, offering checkout finance and other credit products with the most seamless digital user experience. For our users, we want to be the most loved and trusted financial brand.
We are backed by the world's leading fintech investors such as Goldman Sachs, Quona Capital, Zip Co, Naspers, Ribbit Capital, Omidyar Network, Scarlet Capital among others.
Come join us!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support management team for board meetings and broader investor relations
- Liaise with BU leads and function leads to prepare financial and strategic plans
- Create financial models to project long term growth & determine the impacting business factors
- Prepare competitor analysis, study market trends and share insights with management team
If interested, there is opportunity to also run strategic initiatives for the company
Ideal Candidate :
- MBA from Tier-1 B School with 1 - 3 years of experience in VC-backed technology companies or management consulting/Investment Banking
- Experience with financial analysis and forecasting
- Experience with creating presentations that communicate key messages clearly
- Analytical thinking; structured problem solving
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under timelines
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
You are someone who
- is extremely obsessed with your customers - be it the reader of your presentation decks or the end user of ZestMoney product
- can communicate with and drive outcomes across teams and functions regardless of hierarchy
- can objectively prioritize and deliver outcomes
- has growth mindset ie ability to see beyond immediate challenges
And why you will love us
Because pretty much everyone else does! We've been certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row. We love our team and they love us back.
Opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting consumer growth stories
We will teach you all you need to know about "Fintech"
Endless amounts of learning and development
Opportunity to work with some of the best, nicest and most passionate people in the digital lending industry
A culture of trust and honesty
Recognition and respect for your work
We believe in equity ownership and we provide awesome working conditions as well as market-beating benefits