Manager - Recruitment at ZestMoney
Views:796 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
ZestMoney - Manager - Compliance (3-5 yrs)
About Us :
ZestMoney is creating the future of finance. We are on a mission to completely democratize finance using data and technology. Our first product is the wildly successful, completely digital Cardless EMI that is making life affordable for millions of people in India. Today we are the biggest non bank EMI provider on Flipkart, mi.com, Paytm, MakeMyTrip and 1000+ more brands. We are bringing digital credit to the mass market in India and significantly improving the economy through financial inclusion.
About the Role :
- Ensures statutory compliance under company law and other corporate laws and fulfils requirements of Board of Directors, Regulators (RBI/ROC), Customers and Investors so as to protect the legal and financial interests of the organization.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for all RBI and regulatory provisions applicable to NBFC
- Monitoring the circulars and notifications published by RBI and other regulatory authority, understand the implications of the same and ensure the same is communicated to all the stakeholders effectively and in a timely manner
- Quarterly monitoring and review of all the compliance applicable to the NBFC
- Compliance under Companies Act i.e. filing returns, conducting board meeting/annual general meeting and submission of financials and other data to MCA, Ensure compliance under Labour laws, contract labour regulation act and other statutory compliance, Responsible for obtaining required permissions to start the business from various authorities like business licences, registration for GST etc.
- Compliance to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines and circulars issued time to time applicable for NBFC, more particularly submission of monthly/quarterly returns, KYC Policy, Anti-Money Laundering Policy, Central KYC Norms, Sanctioned list of borrowers, Fraud Policy and submit quarterly information to RBI.
- To manage secretarial work relating to issue of shares, bonds, ESOPs, etc
- To assist in preparation of AGM Notice, Annual report and holding of general meetings.
- To act as a custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers.
- Evaluating all existing & new business opportunities along with business teams from legal and regulatory perspective with clear understanding of legal implications of all applicable acts like companies Act, Competition Act, FDI regulations, RBI regulations, other content & IP related Act etc
- Reporting to management regarding key areas concerning the risk of business with reference to Statutory compliance and recommendations to mitigate the same.
- To prepare agenda and draft minutes of the meetings of Committees of Directors and Board within regulatory time frame.
- Acts as SPOC for legal due diligence while interacting with credit rating agencies, lenders and investors.
About You :
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the Banking & NBFC industry.
- Through knowledge on corporate laws, banking laws, secretarial standards, etc.
- Good Communication (writing and speaking).
- Knowledge of current affairs in legal and secretarial field.