HR Manager - Talent Acquisition at ZestMoney
Views:1902 Applications:458 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:339
ZestMoney - Director/Associate Director - Digital Marketing - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (10-15 yrs)
About the Role :
- We are looking for an exceptional leader to help take the digital marketing organization to the next level.
- You will be directly responsible for the build, delivery & execution of our Digital Marketing strategy as we continue to scale our business and customer base.
- This is an extremely important role with high visibility as the company enters its next stage of growth and moves from a B2B2C approach to a more B2C outlook.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Developing a growth marketing capability and engine that helps drive customer acquisition & retention
- Lead and own all aspects of performance marketing with a relentless outlook towards growth
- Plan and optimize lead generation strategy including SEO/SEM, marketing database, emails, social media and advertising campaigns
- Establish and track performance marketing KPIs
- Analyze funnel data and understand user behavior on platform
- Proactively monitor the customer conversion funnel and work closely with relevant cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvements
- Manage performance marketing budget with a strict view on overall CAC and retention metrics
- Own and drive the communication segmentation strategy, build the comms engine, identify various customer personas and customize communication plans accordingly
- Use STP techniques to create and manage integrated marketing communication campaigns (emails, sms, push notifications, calls etc.) in conjunction with the branding and communication team.
- Contribute to the app marketing strategy and improve Zest app positioning on Play Store
- Improve the search and discoverability of the mobile app using ASO techniques
- Mentor and grow a team of digital marketers
- Instilling a customer obsession across your teams, leveraging customer research to inform target markets, campaign design and decision making
Key Skills Required :
- 7-12 years of relevant experience working in a fast-growing B2C e-commerce company or a B2C fintech company
- Education - Tier 1 Business School (ISB / IIM etc.) would be preferred
- Experience scaling an online business past its initial startup phase (10-100 phase) with a strict view on cost of acquisition
- Ability to think strategically - but also comfortable to hustle hard and get things done
- Exceptional analytical skills, with an ability to quickly translate data-driven insights into actions
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Significant experience building, growing and developing high performing marketing teams to deliver high quality and impactful results
- Change Leadership - supports, mobilises and embeds culture of change