Manager - Recruitment at ZestMoney
Views:1395 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ZestMoney - Business Manager - Risk (4-7 yrs)
- ZestMoney is the largest and fastest growing digital lending platform In India that provides consumers with direct access to loans through a fast, convenient and transparent experience. ZestMoney has built a platform to drive financial inclusion by meaningfully improving the lives of more than 300 million households who currently have no access to credit cards or any other formal financing options because of insufficient credit history.
- ZestMoney is India's first completely automated lending platform designed for underserved consumers. It enables lenders to reach a wider market by using an algorithmic credit-underwriting model to power lending decisions based on alternative data sources. It offers configurable digital products, instant approval, and the best user experience in the market (NPS of 73).
- Accurate risk decisioning, risk-based pricing, technology-driven collections combined with low acquisition costs has resulted in very attractive unit economics. ZestMoney uses a B2B2C model for distribution, working with partners to solve the affordability challenge in India. Retailers from Amazon to Xiaomi work with ZestMoney to upsell, boost conversion and grow their market size. ZestMoney is the largest Cardless EMI partner Flipkart, Amazon and Xiaomi in India.
- ZestMoney has over 5 million registered users and loan disbursals grew over 6X in 2017. Our user base is seeing a phenomenal rise from tier 2/3 cities of India who aspire to own the latest products easily and quickly. ZestMoney not only expands access to loans, but it allows consumers to build a credit history that can help broaden their access to future financial products.
- Founded by a team with more than 40 years of combined experience in global financial technology. Ashish, Priya, and Lizzie, (Female Fintech Leader of the year) have deep expertise in creating financial products that cater to masses.
- As a Business Manager at Zest, you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to major company challenges. You will team with world-class professionals to develop and test strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. And you will do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibilities, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Analysis : Identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement by leveraging monitoring insights. Then perform analysis to make strategic or tactical recommendations to address the opportunity. This requires strong conceptual thinking skills, strong quantitative analysis, and great business judgment
- Project management : Build and leverage the capabilities of a team and business partners to deliver results
- People development : Coaching and mentoring associates with a goal of developing and retaining talent
- Communications : Synthesizing findings from analysis/monitoring and sharing recommendations with management and business partners
- Testing : Developing and executing tests to optimize business performance and innovate current and future strategies
- Implementation : Develop solutions to implement ideas, scope operational feasibility and lead implementation efforts
The analyst could work to develop policies to manage credit risk and improve profitability in the following areas :
- New customer acquisitions
- Customer management (e.g., promotional offers, line increase)
Key skills, knowledge & experience required :
- Bachelors/Master's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in business or quantitative analysis
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4+ years of experience in business or quantitative analysis
- 1+ years of experience in SQL querying
- Experience in Python, R, or any other statistical /modelling tools - Preferred, but not mandatory
- 1+ years of a prior credit card, credit risk management, or management consulting experience
- 1+ years of prior people management experience
To succeed and lead at Zest, you will need :
- Ability to operate and communicate with every business unit and level of the hierarchy
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm for all that you do
- Be someone who does not take - no- for an answer and pushes for continuous innovation and evolution
- Have extremely high standards in everything you do - you will be required to keep raising the bar
- Ability to think big and to inspire a vision in others
- Kindness, warmth, and a positive, optimistic attitude
And, what do you get in return?
- Opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting consumer growth stories in the world
- One of the best funded and most far advanced companies in the space (investors are leading global VCs)
- We will teach you all you need to know about - Fintech
- Endless amounts of learning and development - formal and informal
- Ability to work with some of the best, nicest and most passionate people in the digital lending industry - from all over the world
- Founders with the right vision and motivation to make this a success story
- Freedom to work how you like (we do not do - facetime )
- A culture of trust and honesty - we will not second guess you
- A flat structure with minimal politics or hierarchy
- Recognition and respect for your work
- Market-beating compensation and Equity ownership for the best candidate
- Lunch, great healthcare, decent coffee, and a nice office.