HR Manager - Talent Acquisition at ZestMoney
Views:1183 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
ZestMoney - Associate Director/Director - Corporate Strategy (8-10 yrs)
About ZestMoney :
ZestMoney is India's largest and fastest growing Buy Now, Pay Later platform. We help people afford products now but pay for them later. We built ZestMoney to change the way credit is delivered in the country, making life more convenient and affordable for millions of people, whilst helping retailers drive better quality growth and margin. We do this via a platform built on best in class AI-driven technology that embedded credit in payments.
Our founders, Lizzie Chapman, Priya Sharma and Ashish Anantharaman, bring a total of 40+ years of combined experience with them and have successfully built the largest and fastest growing consumer lending fintech company in India. We are on a mission to completely democratize finance using data and technology. We are backed by the world's leading fintech investors such as Goldman Sachs, Zip Co., Naspers, Ribbit Capital, Omidyar Networks, Quona Capital, and Xiaomi.
We want to become the world's most loved and trusted financial brand. Come join us on our journey!
About the Role :
- Analyzing current business operations' performance and proposing strategies and tactics to achieve business goals
- Taking ownership of the business unit's problems and conducting primary and secondary research to develop an overall strategy to solve them
- Working with stakeholders at all levels and across teams to achieve alignment and drive implementation
- Increasing visibility for all internal leaders (team leaders, CXOs, and founders) as well as for external consumption (events, pitches)
- Undertake a market and competitive analysis externally to develop key insights.
- Outline strategic options and create solution themes/recommendations based on facts.
- Develop high-quality materials and align with various cross-functional stakeholders
- Support the fund-raising activities, investor meetings and board reviews
- Evaluating new business initiatives and opportunities
- Creating a business model and identifying ways to capitalize on the opportunities
- Work with Corp Strategy leadership and stakeholders to define the problem scope, identify key hypotheses, define an analysis plan, and reach agreement on key deliverables and timelines for high priority problem statements.
- Think beyond immediate problem statements to develop a long-term, end-to-end perspective and demonstrate the ability to identify strategic opportunities proactively.
- As the analyst team's leader, you will autonomously drive and iterate on key analyses to uncover insights by leveraging existing and new information sources.
About You :
- MBA from a prestigious business school in India or abroad
- 8-10 years of experience in a top consulting firm or in a corporate strategy role is required.
- Strong knowledge of consumer internet, technology, and ecommerce/FinTech domains
- Superior analytical skills, including the ability to identify and solve problems that are highly ambiguous.
Why you'll love us :
- Because pretty much everyone else does! We've been certified as a Great Place to Work. We love our team and they love us back.
- We give you an endless amount of learning and development - both formal and informal.
- You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the best, nicest, and most passionate people in fintech, and from all over the world.
- We have a culture that rewards diversity, transparency, authenticity, and honesty.
- We believe in equity ownership and we provide awesome working conditions as well as market-beating benefits.