Employee at ZestIoT Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:337 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
ZestIoT Technologies - Presales Role (7-10 yrs)
Reporting Manager Director Aviation
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand & own solution architecture, bring blend of technology/process/systems to provide comprehensive solution to customer needs.
- Engage with potential customers, conduct needs analysis, and identify opportunities where our product can add value.
- Understand & define user persona, user journeys for various use cases to meet customer needs, guide customer on delivering excellent user experiences.
- Prepare and deliver compelling product demonstrations, presentations, and proof-of-concepts to showcase the features and benefits of our product.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop winning sales strategies and tailor proposals that address customer needs.
- Support the sales team in negotiating contracts and closing deals, providing expert guidance and addressing customer concerns.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence and competitive information to stay informed about industry trends and customer requirements.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of sales collateral, including sales presentations, product datasheets, and case studies.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to provide feedback on marketing campaigns, productpositioning, and messaging.
- Conduct training sessions for the sales team to ensure their product knowledge is up to date and they are equipped with effective selling techniques.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of presales activities, customer interactions, and sales pipeline within the CRM system.
- Staying up to date with latest trends, market & competition offering, innovation driven developments & changing market /customer needs
Qualification and skills :
- Strong understanding in Systems, business processes & software/hardware technology
- Min 7 to 10 years of experience in presales, solutions, user experiences & product driven engineering or a related role.
- Proven track record in presales, including successful solution sign off from multiple stake holders across operations, IT, security, architecture & decision makers.
- Proven ability to identify & articulate RoI, influence CXO decision makers for buying, guidance on adoption & benefits realisation.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to understand complex products and provide comprehensive solutions, seek customer sign off on solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Aviation experience & technology/core systems knowledge is an advantage.
Company Profile :
ZestIoT technologies private limited is 6+ years old company with a focus on IoT, Camera AI-based end-to-end solution for multiple industries like Aviation (Airport, airlines, ground handler, fuellers), Manufacturing, FnB, Oil & Gas, Steel Industry, Ports sectors. ZestIoT is winner of many awards from Boeing, Rolls Royce, CISCO, UK Techrocketship & is also a member of Nasscom Deep Tech Club among other prestigious clubs.
Over a period of 5 years, ZestIoT Avileap platform has developed many features & modules to offer unique solutions to airports, airlines, ground handler, fueler & caterer independently. ZestIoT uses mix of partners IoT & CameraAI devices with custom HW for baggage use cases. Today platform capture 34+ operations & generate significant data for each flight to enable quick decision making for all stake holders at an airport. Platform is available in cloud SaaS offering as well as on premises model with CISCO as on premises infrastructure, security & communication technology partner.
We at ZestIOT are focused on driving innovation in aviation industry with a vision to build the worlds leading connected aviation platform for aircrafts, airport ground operations, passengers & baggage handlers. ZestIoT has delivered end-to-end automation solutions for vehicles (ground assets), dollies & containers carrying cargo enabling end to visibility of flight turnaround operations. We are working with different sectors & large customers to deploy CameraAI based use cases/solution for Safety Security Monitoring, Quality Inspection of Alcoholic Bottles, High-Speed moving Conveyer Belt Health Monitoring, Inspection of Steel Coils & Bar with 2mm precision, Number Detection on Wagons & Vehicles, LPG Cylinder Counting & Body Leakage Detection
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.