Zepto - Revenue Strategy & Planning (4-7 yrs)
Zepto is a fast-growing startup that delivers groceries in 10 minutes flat through an optimized network of dark stores that we're building across the country! We're scaling up rapidly across India with operations live across Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Chennai and Hyderabad.
We are incredibly well funded - we recently announced a fundraising from Indian and Global investors that include Y Combinator, Nexus Venture Partners, Glade Brook and more! We've also built out one of the best startup teams in India, with Senior Executives from Uber, Flipkart, Dream11 and institutions like Stanford, INSEAD, IIM, and IIT.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will own strategy and planning for the Revenue team, working directly under the SVP of Revenue
- Your work will be pivotal in ensuring the business achieves its top and bottom line targets. You will drive actions for each category to achieve goals such as GMV, Avg Sales Price, Conversion rates, Gross Margins and so on.
- You will own governance for each metrics, across each category. You are extremely detail oriented and have the ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- You will collaborate with closely with Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Product and City teams to influence their functions and drive business outcomes
- You are a structured thinker and data driven. You possess the ability to link various sides of the business, understand correlation between metrics and call out risks and opportunities.
What We're Looking For
- People with endless curiosity and hunger to learn
- Owners who will think of Zepto as their own venture
- Operators obsessed with the last bit of detail
Why Join Us?
- This role has direct P&L implications. Your work will drive platform conversion, category growth and margins. This is a high impact role at India's hottest startup!
- The opportunity to join India's next Unicorn is rare. So, we're giving our team strong equity to create lasting wealth as our company grows.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.