Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Zepto
Views:472 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Zepto - Learning & Development Specialist (5-8 yrs)
Location - Mumbai
Experience - 5-8 years
Why join Zepto?
Zepto is a fast-growing startup that delivers groceries in 10 minutes flat through an optimized network of dark stores. We are witnessing unprecedented growth at our cloud stores in Mumbai and rapidly scaling our presence across India. We're currently in deep stealth-mode, so you won't find any press about us
We're incredibly well-funded and our investors include Y Combinator, Nexus Venture Partners, and more! We've also built out one of the best startup teams in India, with Senior Executives from Uber, Flipkart, Dream11 and institutions like Stanford, INSEAD, IIM, and IIT. Our HQ is Mumbai, with a tech hub in Bengaluru.
About the role :
We are looking for Learning and Development (L&D) expert to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge. The person in this role should be able to interface effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders
Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people
Responsibilities- what will you do ?
- Create an overall strategy and roadmap to deliver on a robust learning and development agenda that is aligned with business needs for corporate functions
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Design competency frameworks and learning journeys designed to facilitate employees growth
- The Learning and Development specialist will oversee multiple learning programs for employees, High Potentials and Leaders.
- Facilitate leadership development programs, presenting credibly to all participant levels, including senior-level audiences
- Play a strategic role in creating a training framework, oversee and participate in content development, collateral and other training programs based on organizations goals
- Establish a detailed Annual Learning Development Budget & Calendar while continuously tracking it and amending it as required.
- Drive Organizational Development and Talent Development projects relevant to the businesses
- Knowledge of various L&D delivery channels (i.e. digital modules, scenario based learning, gamification, class room training, coaching etc.)
- In addition, partner & collaborate with internal business facing HR teams to drive the focus of employee development and individual level development by using various latest development frameworks
- Develop appropriate policies and practices to manage L&D throughout the organization, including our Learning Management System (LMS).
Required Candidate profile -
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Must have 6+ years of experience in Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Significant experience gained in Learning & Development (Certification)
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Persistence and diligence to 'go the extra mile'