Human Resources at ZenTrades
Views:457 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
ZenTrades - Manager - Customer Success (4-8 yrs)
Customer Success Manager
ZenTrades is a growing product startup with a strong foundation in the world of SaaS (Software as a Service) business solutions for Field Service Management software.
Our Vision and Mission:
At ZenTrades our core focus is towards creating the future of Field Service Management, where trade service professionals will effortlessly harness the power of technology to streamline their operations, enhance customer experiences, and drive growth. Our mission is to revolutionize the way trade services industry operates by offering an AI-supported Co-Pilot system that will help tradesmen become efficient and enhance their customer satisfaction.
Innovative AI-Powered Solution:
AI-powered modular SaaS business operating system (CRM + ERP), designed for trade services with a focus on compliance and regulations. ZenTrades' founding team consists of UW Madison, and UC Berkeley alumni with strong domain knowledge having built top-notch products and implemented them at Fortune 500 companies.
With its robust CRM+ERP platform featuring a modular software architecture and integrated Generative AI capabilities, ZenTrades delivers a trade-specific operating system that caters to the unique needs of each trade. ZenTrades empowers tradesmen with an AI assistant, LISA (co-pilot), to enhance their sales and service capabilities using Generative AI.
ZenTrades improves operational effectiveness, and improves overall customer service by sending informative prompts and nudges. This technology is not only used for customer service; it is also used to provide thorough defect reports, convincing case studies, precise estimations, and even predictive profit analysis.
Link of Product Demo: https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/853218147
Why should you join the ZenTrades Team?
This is an opportunity to be part of the blitz-scaling team that's shaping an industry's narrative. We are on a mission to revolutionize the Field Service Management domain & boost their sales metrics, productivity, and efficiency by scoring on leadership opportunities that are otherwise lost in the field.
At ZenTrades we foster the culture of openness and we aren't a company where information and ideas exist in silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue out-of-the-box ideas, think for organization, make mistakes that will assist us to grow through which we create a difference in customers and our lives. We encourage our people to challenge the status quo. We value creativity, hard work, initiative, and radical ideas above all else. We value transparency, vulnerability and love to work with people who are self-driven, resourceful and want to create an impact. Most importantly it's fun working with a group of people who are passionate about building a legacy.
At ZenTrades we believe in the culture of transparency, vulnerability and enormous amount of ownership. The team celebrates the success and failure together.
Every Leader within the team is hands-on and has inculcated the vision of being open towards putting the best interest of the organization first. The Leader should inspire the team, be resourceful to ensure the team and the organization is successful and also be hands-on in bringing the best resources within the team and promoting talent.
What is in store for you?
- A role where you work directly with our founders or leadership team to help them build and grow the company
- Be a part of a company that is doing something really amazing & redefining stuff
- Learn and grow far beyond your current horizon
- Coordinate with all the teams to build strategic partnerships, design go-to-market strategies, and establish key business opportunities. Basically, establish and track progress across multiple projects ( OKRs, etc.)
- Pick up special projects which align with the key priorities at different times.
- Work on cutting-edge technologies and products that are redefining how the home services industry operates in the North American market
- Make a splash in a multi-billion-dollar SaaS industry
- Learn & Grow far beyond your current horizon
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Possess deep product knowledge with an ability to show product demos as needed.
- Resolve Customer issues by engaging closely with internal teams to help determine the best technical implementation plan post sales process.
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing accounts and overachieve quarterly and yearly revenue targets.
- Understand and analyze customers' business needs, technical requirements, and current challenges. Position the right offering accordingly, highlighting the relevant product capabilities to demonstrate values
- Gain customer confidence by responding promptly to incoming support requests whether via telephone or email.
- Own the key metrics like(NDR & Customer Retention)
- Understand and document customer's business flow (for large customers) and deep understanding of use-cases.
- Build and manage the entire revenue cycle from qualifying to scoping the opportunity, building relationships, negotiating, and closing the business.
- The Customer Success Specialist will proactively engage with customers to provide strategic and tactical guidance to them in order to increase the value they acquire from ZenTrades products.
- Getting things done in a fast-paced work environment.
- Learn about the SaaS industry, market trends, and competitive landscape to provide valuable insights.
- Assist in building business process documentation to support the venture establishment
- Business and corporate strategic planning shall include lead generation strategies, industry analysis, market research, and strategy value assessment. A lot of data-based research and strategy-making will be required here
- Work closely across multiple functions (product, growth, sales, and engineering) to optimize and execute strategic partnerships
- Prioritizing and regularly tracking all the major projects and keeping the management updated regarding the progress and also concerns, if any
- Assisting the founding team in terms of planning, implementing, and managing various projects and the proposed recommendations and projects
- Researching, analyzing, and drawing valuable conclusions/ insights from the vast amount of data related to the market, industry, current processes & trends and also reporting the same to the management in regular interval
You will fit right if you have:
- B.Tech/BE/MBA/PGDM in any specialization
- 4-8 years of experience working in a client facing role or in a fast-paced startup environment
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound business judgment, including the ability to handle sensitive and highly confidential information.
- Familiarity with financial modeling and data analysis.
- Professional temperament, including the ability to remain calm under difficult circumstances.
- Can-do attitude or can hustle
- Proven time management skills, with an ability to effectively establish and execute priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
- Good data analytics skills/presentation
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Excellent command of MS Office and Google Workspace
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible to changing circumstances and needs of the role, including flexibility in working hours -depending upon the organization's needs at different locations and time zones
- You are an entrepreneur at heart, i.e., you are not only excited about startups but also really understand what it is like to work in one.
- You believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things
- You do not shy away from going above and beyond the traditional growth paths
Note: You will be required to operate in the US time zone which is - 6:00 pm IST to 3:00 am IST from Pune Location
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.