Senior Consultant Talent Acquisition at Zenoti
Views:307 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Zenoti - Senior Manager - Support Quality (8-14 yrs)
We are looking for experienced professionals to join our support leadership team who have at least 8 years experience delivering enterprise-level customer support for mission critical applications. The Senior Manager-Support Quality will be responsible to lead a team of individual contributors who focus on building, executing, and refining processes that will take us to a world-class level of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities of this team include:
- Keeping up-to-date documentation of all policies and processes used by the support team
- Building and refining the quality scorecards that are used to measure performance of all team members
- Performing quality audits of support interactions
- Ensuring timely and high-quality initial responses, monitoring engagement to ensure support tickets are escalated to the next level to avoid stagnation
- Soft skills training program management
- Performing as the liaison to the company's centralized product training team - ensuring proper on-boarding of new resources and ongoing training for existing resources
- Keeping a skills inventory for all support team members and managing certifications to ensure adequate resources are always staffed to manage customer request inflow.