Senior Consultant Talent Acquisition at Zenoti
Views:411 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Zenoti - Senior Manager - Product Support (10-14 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced professional who is responsible for managing a multi-location/multi-national team and driving the support team to help our customers use Zenoti effectively to run their business. The Sr. Manager will focus on enhancing the customer experience through ensuring top-notch delivery of support services. This role will also be responsible for planning and delivering support programs for the customer success team and offering guidance on standards, best practices and tools. This teams works 365 days a year 24x7 and we expect flexibility from our team members to meet this demand.
- Accountable for the quality of delivered services, communication, support tickets and escalations.
- Take ownership to drive solutions to critical incidents and escalations with all stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison for customers, analysts and other departments.
- Maintain positive customer relationships by resolving conflicts, issues and managing expectations.
- Sets overall tone for customer satisfaction - level of service, monitor SLA compliance, internal team metrics, and participation in escalation management.
- Demonstrates and adheres to best practices of all internal policies and procedures.
- Escalates issues that may have a negative financial or relationship impact.
- Gathers requirements and assists in the creation of training programs and documentation that meets the requirements.
- Identifies associate training and development needs by team/individual and facilitates their creation and completion, including managing Performance development plans.
- Manages the day-to-day team activities to ensure the team adheres to operational guidelines.
- Facilitates team associates in product/technology knowledge areas and triage techniques.
- Motivates and mentors - develops an environment where associates work well together and are empowered, challenged and motivated.
- Oversees all performance management matters including: formal performance reviews as well as frequent case reviews, and scheduled one-on-ones with associates.
- Oversees, implements and disseminates communication of department and company operational guidelines.
- Provides advice to customers/Consulting regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
- Participates in team scheduling - includes optimum coverage for all required times and methods.
- Understands business features and functionality to be provided by the product.
- Works in collaboration with Engineering and Services teams to ensure customer requirements are being addressed.
- Works with other analysts to process and resolve sensitive and complex issues. In addition, maintains their assigned caseload.
- Tracks team operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leads by example: inspires team to excel, promotes teamwork and high morale. Works with appropriate parties to plan project resource requirements.
What skills do I need?
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities and simultaneous escalations.
- Expertise in giving solution's for customer's requirements through the application/Product.
- Excellent communication skills to form great working relationships with customers and other engineers/managers within the organization.
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work with cross functional global teams. Be able to get things done using impact and influence.
- Understands data-driven decision making and can quickly assimilate data models. Previous experience with basic SQL queries and reporting is a must.
- Requires a bachelor's degree, Master's Degree preferred.
- Typically requires 10+ years of managerial and technical support experience.
- Previous advanced support experience with data-driven, web-based applications
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Previous experience in the retail, beauty, or wellness industry is a distinct advantage.
We are NOT a call center. Applicants to this position must demonstrate extensive experience with supporting complex, mission-critical software at the enterprise level.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours.
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities, and more.