Senior Consultant Talent Acquisition at Zenoti
Views:206 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zenoti - Senior Implementation Consultant (6-12 yrs)
The world has become a hectic, demanding, and stressful place. This is fueling explosive growth in the wellness industry, from yoga to healthy eating, personal care and beauty, nutrition and weight-loss, meditation, and spa retreats. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class software to manage the business and stay competitive.
We are a fast-growing, well-funded growth stage company that offers a SaaS-based solution to efficiently manage and run wellness businesses like salons, spas, and medspas. Zenoti software is used by over 5000 clients in more than 32 countries. Many of the world's leading salon and spa brands including Lakme, O2 Spa, Mario Tricoci, Truefit & Hill, MGM Resorts, Bellagio, Sonobello, and Massage Heights are Zenoti customers.
Zenoti is already considered a leader in this space and is very well poised to fundamentally transform the wellness industry in the next few years. We just closed out a phenomenal 2019; we were ranked 170th in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list; we won the - Best Technology Supplier for Salon / Spa for 2019" awarded by Franchisee India; we added more than 300 new clients during the year, and unveiled a new brand. You can learn more about us at https://www.zenoti.com
What will I be doing?
- Enabling product with test frameworks for the unit, functional and regression testing
- Attaining higher degree of code coverage, security analysis, compliance analysis through automated tests
- To collaborate with development teams to enable testable code patterns
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to define, design, build automated test suites
- Build frameworks and test suites that are efficient to adopt, maintain and scale
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM)
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What skills do I need?
- Having 6 to 12 years of exposure in developing automation frameworks and also automating the test suites.
- Good experience in building and maintaining automated test suites.
- Good understanding of various scalable patterns of automation frameworks
- Enthusiastic to learn technologies (adaptive and flexible)
- Ability to analyze the impact of changes on the product to maintain and develop test suites
- Ability to work with a team and have a passion for delivering with high quality
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, rapid development environment
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more