Senior Talent Executive at Zenoti
Views:4808 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Zenoti - Product Specialist (2-9 yrs)
- Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
- Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world's largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We're not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
- Zenoti Product Specialists hold the primary responsibility of hand-holding the customer through the implementation of Zenoti Product. He/She will be using your functional skills and customer service exposure/abilities to provide Excellent support to customers. They ensure that newly on-board customers are able to adopt our solutions effectively, and help them show real results in their business with our solutions. We are looking at someone who would love to work in close collaboration with our customers, and help them succeed in their business.
What will I be doing?
- Work with customers to help them adopt Zenoti solutions to streamline operations and increase revenue.
- Support the customers for any issues.
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Maintain complete documentations and follow Organizational processes to ensure successful Implementation of Zenoti products.
- Independently handling customer on boarding procedure.
- Maintain customer relationships and satisfaction by providing exceptional service and ensuring we deliver value through our services.
- Serve as primary escalation contact for high priority support cases, including overall triage management
- Ensure the adherence to SLAs, and Key Metrics according to Organization expectations and objectives
- Coordinate with internal teams as needed to meet customer needs and requirements, while managing customer expectations.
- Hire and train support team to provide effective customer communications
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
What skills do I need?
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Open to travelling on short notice to customer locations when required.
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start up environment.
- Flexible to stretch and make sure to meet the goals.
- Good understanding of MS Excel, MS Office APPs.
- Proven fast learner of enterprise applications, experience in implementing cloud solutions.
- Experience in customer service/success segment is an added advantage.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday.
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.