Senior Talent Executive at Zenoti
Views:372 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Zenoti - Implementation Consultant (2-8 yrs)
What's the opportunity?
The Implementation Consultant (IC) will ensure a smooth onboarding of Zenoti's customers onto the Zenoti software. The IC should be able to understand the client's business processes and should configure them accurately on the Zenoti software. The IC is also responsible for conducting training sessions on various modules of the software and hand-hold them for the first few days after on-boarding until the customer gets conversant with the software. He / She should be comfortable in dealing with customers remotely and establish rapport with them.
What will I be doing?
- Collaborate with various internal teams of Zenoti and take a customer live on the Zenoti software platform
- Review business processes of the customer and consult them on the best practices that can be followed and configured on Zenoti
- Load customer's data related to services, menu, memberships etc., onto the Software accurately so that customer can start using the software
- Plan and provide training to customers on the various modules of Zenoti
- Hand-hold the customers for the first few days post go-live to make sure they transition smoothly to their new software
What skills do I need?
- 2 + years experience in implementing an enterprise software systems
- Deep knowledge of advanced tools in excel, working knowledge of database systems a plus
- Ability to use tools/scripts to manage and transform data for setting up customer sites
- Experience as either QA or business analyst will be a plus
- A technology centric background
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more