HR Manager at Zeno Health
Views:535 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zeno Health - Manager/Senior Manager - Procurement (6-15 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Procurement
Our declaration is that "Zeno is a revolution, democratizing healthcare!". Our declaration is a source of power for us.
Founded by 2 friends from IIT Bombay in 2017, it started with a simple insight that medicines in India are ridiculously expensive while they don't need to be. It is purely a lack of information, education & trust, beautifully knit by the big Pharma in their interest, that does not allow consumers to access medicines at true prices. This is where Zeno comes in. We enable consumers to uncover the truth of their prescription and access high quality alternatives at 1/3rd the spend.
As an organization, we exist to democratize healthcare first in India and then globally.
By 2027, our vision is that we are India's consumer healthcare market leaders driving sustainable health outcomes globally.
Scale of Operations and Growth Outlook
Scale of operations
We have expanded through an offline (60% business) + online (40% business) channel so far, having served 1.8 mn consumers across mainly 2 cities. We are currently the country's largest private generic company selling generic medicine directly to consumers via its network of 150+ of COCO, and 20+ FOFO stores in Maharashtra and Gujarat saving them over Rs. 300 Cr in the last 5 years of journey. This is just the tip of the iceberg and there are a billion people in India and billions globally, who are struggling to serve the same need.
Zeno serves approximately 300K consumers every month,. 80% of the demand which has a better priced alternative available is successfully converted. 25% of GMV is contributed by own label (GoodAid) which is expanding month on month.
ZenoHealth has changed the way medicines are sold and consumed in Mumbai by bringing consumers in the core focus, educating them about generics and helping them make informed decisions on medicine purchase. With more than 4% of Mumbai's market share in medicine (branded as well as trade generics)
- Big enough to know how,
- Small enough to care why.
- GOODAID is a team of exceptionally talented people, who are not satisfied with the status quo of the current pharmaceutical ecosystem of our country. We are bringing access to a portfolio of high quality pharmaceuticals, across prescribed (Rx) and non-prescribed(Non -Rx/OTC) formulations, establishing new benchmarks of Quality and Accessibility.
GOODAID - is a fully owned business unit of Workcell Solutions Pvt Ltd, which also owns and operates the Omnichannel retail Pharmacy called "Zeno.Health"
Job overview- Manager/Senior Manager-Procurement
- The person will be responsible for managing the network of Third Party Manufacturers, Key API, RM, and PM suppliers, driving operations efficiently, maintaining supplier relationships, ensuring cost efficiencies and statutory and Internal compliances.
Key Stakeholders: Internal
- Supply Chain (Demand Planner, Distribution Planner, Business Operations, Quality Assurance, Regulatory, Account
Key Stakeholders: External Third-party manufacturer and PM Vendors, industry forums and associations, and agencies
QUALIFICATION: BE /B Tech/B Pharma, PG / MBA
- 6 - 10 yrs in Procurement preferably in Pharma/OTC/FMCG
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Key Participant in Sales and Operation Planning to ensure that forecast, POs are shared on time to Third Party Manufacturers (TPM)
- Responsible for On-Time procurement of Finished Goods sourced from TPM
- Work in coordination with QA team to ensure compliance and timely release of Finished Goods
- Ensuring FG planning in line with market demands balancing Inventory both at TPM and stock in the system
- Efficient stakeholder management and ability to drive CFT projects
Supplier Relationship Management:
- Monitoring and driving Vendor performance Management through Vendor Score Card
- Ensure Half Yearly Business Reviews (HBR) with TPMs to drive strategic initiatives
- Developing network of Suppliers for Key APIs, PM to support TPM, work actively with them to drive cost efficiencies
Budgeting and Cost Efficiencies:
- Responsible for driving Operational Excellence of cost/process improvement in TPM sites
- Responsible for closing procurement price with TPM, key API manufacturers and Packaging Materials suppliers
- Responsible for generating market intelligence, getting key trends of commodities, and developing an efficient balance between short term/long term contracts
Statutory and Internal Compliances :
- Responsible for ensuring valid agreements with TPM
- Ensuring compliance to statutory taxations, Road Permit requirements, and timely closure of audit findings
- Ensuring on-time closure of CAPA, Deviations raised by CQA
- Ensuring On-time payment to TPM by coordinating with key stakeholders
Location- Bhandup, Mumbai
5 days a week work-week